5

After the shower, I got out and dressed in a big, soft white shirt. I wore my underwear and bra underneath it as I walk around the house pantsless. Its the most comfortable feeling ever.

I walked to the kitchen and cook myself some ramen. As that was cooking I sat down with tea.

"What should I do tomorrow?" I sighed.

I can go shopping, but I rarely have days off of work. I'm usually in my uniform.

I guess I can buy a couple more outfits and then think from there.

I nodded at my plan and grabbed my noodles. I sat down with my soft couch and scroll down on my phone as I ate.

After that, I closed the curtains on my walls and got ready for bed. I washed my face with and did my skin care routine.

Soon after that I snuggled up with my pillows and blankets in my room as I put on a small lamps.

There was a huge window above me as I watched the stars before I close my eyes for the rest of the night.

9:37pm The next morning

9:37pm
The next morning

I woke up and washed my face. I tied my hair up cutely with a couple stands coming down. I put on light make up and went on with choosing an outfit.

I walk out of my house and lock the place before getting into my car

I drove to the mall and started my day with myself. I've been too much in other people's life and worries.

I opened my car window to feel the wind as I drove with one hand.

A small smile came up on my face as I drove feeling the air in the woods past my hands. That small smile that crept on my face was just for a brief second, and I was glad I was alone, because that smile was the only genuine one in a while.

Or so I thought....

Jungkook's pov~

I caught it....

The most beautiful smile anyone can wish to see.

Her smile melted my heart.... it made me feel so at peace....