11

I sat there.... on my desk. Just thinking...

Did I just say that?

'I love you too.'

I sighed and leaned back...

My chest tightens and my breathing alters. My body starts to sweat and I start to have this panic feeling wash over me.

I leaned forward and rest my head in my palms.

"Why am I like this?" I questioned.

Why does my heart beat around him? Why do I want his arms around me? Why do I feel pain when he cry?
Why do I feel this way?
Why am I doing this?
Why am I choosing to trust him?

Just.... why?

I'm the type of person that would have trust issues... but when he asked me in such way...

'Can you trust me?'

His words echoed in my head.
I closed my eyes tightly and turn my head away as I can see his black, pleading eyes.

'Trust me.'

I shook my head slightly as his voice haunts me.

'Please...'

My eyes shot open as I let out a groan. I leaned back on my chair as I run my hand through my hair.

"What is this?" I growled as I wipe off sweat on my head.

"Love?" I sighed and dropped my body back down on my chair.
.
.
.

10:47pm

I watched as one of my last officers leave.

"Have a good night ma'am." He bowed before leaving.

"You too." I say.

I closed my eyes as my hands slightly shook on my lap.

Am I doing the right thing?

I stood up and went to the elevator.

Soon enough I was in front of his door.... I was hesitant, but something in me was pushing me to open it and so... I let my instincts guide me.

And what did I do?...I opened it... 

my senses let my body do the work. 

The dark room came into sight as I see a figure on the floor...  on the spot that I left him...

"Jungkook." My voice was loud enough for him to hear.

He shifted for and looked up.

A bullet was shot through my heart as I see his swollen eyes. it look painful under his eyes. It was all red and puffy... even the top of his nose was red. 

"Soojin." A smile was brought upon his face despite his pained body.

"Lets go." I held my hand out for him to come over. 

I watched as his weak body stood up without breaking eye contact with me. His weak wrist supporting his body as he stood up shakily. My heart clenched as he grunts softly. It felt like everything was put behind me as his painful expression breaks into a weak smile in front of me. 

My knees felt weak as I have the urge to just hug him tightly. I suddenly hate myself for hurting him. I somehow regret. 

I blinked as he walked towards me weakly. 

My heart raced as his cold hand touched mine. His smile grew wider when I pulled him out. 

I closed the door and turn to him.