𝟎𝟎𝟔. changing hair

❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫❞

❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Later that day, Blake was standing next to his locker with Mal and Evie when they saw Ben walk out of his class with Chad Charming, son of Cinderella, and Audrey. Chad hits Ben's chest and points at Mal and Blake.

"Those kids are trouble," Chad told Ben as he looked at Blake's locker that they spray-painted a 'Long Live Evil' design on.

"Bye, M. Bye, B," Evie told Blake and Mal before walking away.

"Bye, E," Blake and Mal told Evie before Blake turned back to his locker and took out a lollipop. He un-wrapped the wrapper before placing the candy in his mouth, carelessly throwing the plastic in his locker.

Mal and Blake had a talk about being friends with Jane so they can get the wand.

"I mean, look at him," Chad gestured to Blake's outfit and conveniently, Blake was wearing a crop top, "He is literally wearing a crop top. Everyone knows that crop top are for girls; he's a sissy."

"Sissy? Chad, no one has ever used the word sissy since like pre-school and also, time's have changed now, people can wear and do whatever they want. It's not the 1900s anymore," Ben said, causing Chad to roll his eyes and Ben to sigh, "Come on, Chad. Give them a chance."

Audrey took his hands, "No offense, Benny-bear, but you're just too trusting. Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince but, with my mom the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. One of those two mother's!" Audrey nudged his head to Mal.

"I think you're wrong about them," Ben told them with a shrug, "I'll see you later."

Audrey shook her head and walked away with Chad following her. Mal went over the corner when she saw Ben approaching Blake.

Blake closed his locker just in time to see Ben lean on the lockers next to his.

"Hey," Ben told him.

Blake popped the candy out of his mouth, "Hey," Blake said confused, on why he's talking to him.

"How was your first day?" Ben asked him.

"Hm, Well no prince has slapped me in the face, so, I'd say it's super," Blake told him as he licked the candy, looking at Ben up and down, having no shame that he totally checking Ben out.

Ben laughed, "I'm guessing you don't have the best reputation."

Blake hummed, "I have a reputation of respect."

Ben chuckled, which made Blake chuckle, "I like the crop top."

Blake looked down at himself, "Oh yeah?" He smirked cockily as he stepped closer to Ben, causing Ben's breath to hitch at how close they were, "I wore it just for you, darling." He stepped back, continuing to lick the candy, smirking.