𝟎𝟐𝟔. space between

❝𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧❞

❝𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Blake, Mal, and Evie walked into 'Curl up and Dye up', they saw Dizzy messing around with some jewels.

"Shh!" Evie whispered to Mal and Blake, so she can surprise Dizzy.

"Ok," Mal and Blake whispered back. They quietly walk towards Dizzy, Evie stood on one side of Dizzy as Mal and Blake stood on the other side.

Dizzy looked over her shoulder and saw Evie, "Evie?!" Dizzy exclaimed as she got up and hugged Evie, "Evie, You came back!"

"Hey, so great to see you too," Mal said, sarcastically.

"Is it all just like we imagined? Do they really have a closet you can walk into? Have you been to a real swimming pool? What does an ice cream taste like?" Dizzy asked Evie.

"It's cold and it's sweet and if you eat it too fast, it gives you a headache," Evie told Dizzy.

"Really?" Dizzy asked, excitedly.

"Yeah," Evie answered.

"I saved your sketchbook for you," Dizzy told Evie as she went to go and get it.

Dizzy grabbed a blue sketchbook and set it down on the table as Evie sat down and opened a page.

Evie gasped, "I made this dress out of old curtains and safety pins."

"It reminds me of the suit you made for Blake when he met Jasmine," Dizzy mentioned.

"Didn't you spill curry all over that?" Mal asked Blake.

"I did," Blake nodded.

"You did," Evie agreed.

"Yeah," Dizzy chuckled, "Saw that."

"You're totally right, Dizzy. This was... This was totally inspiration for that," Evie told Dizzy as Mal and Blake walked to a table to make a smoke bomb.

"I knew it," Dizzy put her hands on Evie's shoulder, "You can take a girl out of the Isle but you can't take the Isle out of the girl."

Evie looked at her for a second before picking up a red ruby with a gold bracelet, "Is this too much or is this fabulous?"