𝟎𝟐𝟏. home evil home

❝𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞❞

❝𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Blake was in his dorm room he shared with Carlos and Jay. He had tears down his face, he was wearing his normal Isle clothes. Blake wore black leather pants, a dark gray shirt, a light gray leather jacket, that had spikes and rips on it, black gloves with a pair of black boots. His fingers were adored with gold rings and he wore a golden wolf necklace.

"I don't belong here," Blake cried. He left a note for Ben and the ring Ben gave him. Blake then took his stuff and rode the scooter Ben got him. He stopped at the ocean in between the Isle and Auradon. Blake took out his spell book and flipped to a page, "Noble steed, proud and fair, you shall take me anywhere," Blake read before putting the spell book away, "Woah, okay. Please work."

Blake started his bike and rode it through the ocean. He was driving on water!

'It worked,' Blake thought happily before he felt himself going past the barrier.

He drove past a bunch of people as they jumped to make way for him. Blake then stopped at a poster of him and Ben. He took and crumbled it into a ball before throwing it. He then parked his bike under his old hideout. Blake took a rock and threw at a sign that said 'Danger: Flying Rocks' Blake smirked as the gate opened that revealed a staircase. He walked up the stairs.

Once he made it to the top, he looked around the room. There was graffiti painting all over the room.

Blake let out a sigh of relief, "Home Evil Home," Blake smirked.

🐺👑

Back in Auradon, after Ben and Blake's argument, Ben was in his office, double checking on some papers.

"Deborah," Ben called on the phone.

"Yes, your majesty?" Deborah said.

"Can you ask Lumiere to call me regarding Cotillion?" Ben asked her.

"Yes, sir," Deborah said.

"Thank you," He said before hanging up the phone.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, Mal and Evie opened the door.

"Ben," Mal said.

"Mal, Evie," Ben said as he stood up, "Come on in," Evie closed the door before she and Mal walked over to him.

"Blake's gone back to the Isle," Evie told Ben sadly, causing Ben's smile to drop, before handing him the note Blake left for him. Carlos called Evie and Mal, telling them that he found out that Blake went back to the Isle. They told him they were going to tell Ben about this and see what he will do.

"Ben," Mal said as she handed him the ring he gave Blake. Ben quickly took the ring and read the note before crumbling it up.

"Th-This is my fault," Ben sighed, "This is my fault, I-I blew it. He'd been under so much pressure lately, and instead of being understanding, I just went all Beast on him," Ben slammed his hands on the table, "I have to go there and apologize," Ben went and looked out at the window, "I have to go there and- and beg him to come back."

"Ben, you'll never find him," Mal told Ben, "You need to know the Isle and how it works and-"

"You have to take us with you," Evie cut off Mal.

"Yes," Ben said as he turned to face Evie and Mal, "Uh, are-are you sure?"

"Yeah," Evie told Ben, softly, "He's our best friend."

"And we'll bring the boys too because there's safety in numbers and none of us is really too popular over there right now," Mal told Ben.

"Thank you," Ben told Mal and Evie.

"But let's get two things straight," Mal told Ben as she turned to face him, "You have to promise that we and the boys won't get stuck there again."

"I promise," Ben told Mal.

"And there's no way you're going looking like that," Evie told Ben with a little smirk on her face.

Ben started to get a little nervous once both girls were looking at him with little smirks on their faces.