𝟎𝟎𝟖. new information

❝𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❞

❝𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

A while later, all the Vks were in the girls' dorm room except for Jay. That was until Jay walked in, wearing a blue jersey with the number '8' on it.

"Yo-ho-ho!" Jay exclaimed with a grin.

Carlos and Blake whistled at him as Blake gave Jay a high five. Carlos sat against the edge of Mal's bed, next to Blake, a computer on his lap with Dude, the campus, in between him and Blake.

Jay walked over to Mal, who was sitting on her bed, and stood next to her as she went through her spell book, "Did your plan work with Jane? Are you and Blake going over to see the wand?"

"Do you think I would be going through every single spell in this book?" Mal asked angrily, "If I hadn't completely struck out?"

"Well, someones in a bad mood," Carlos muttered as he nudged Blake with a chuckle, causing Blake to chuckle.

"My mom's counting on me!" Mal exclaimed, "I can't let her down," Mal said as she flicked the back of Carlos' head.

"Ow," Carlos mumbled.

"And Blake, did you even check your spell book?" Mal asked.

"I did but there was nothing useful in it," Blake told her.

"Or maybe you didn't even check it," Mal said as she flicked the back of his head.

"Ow," Blake mumbled.

"We can do this!" Jay suddenly exclaimed, causing everyone to look at him surprised, shocked, considering his father's motto, "...If we stick together."

"And we won't go back until we do so," Blake told the other Vks, "Cause we're rotten..."

"To the core..." The Vks said, together.

"Oh, yeah, I found out that Fairy Godmother blesses Ben with the wand at the coronation and we all get to go," Evie suddenly told the group, "I have nothing to wear, of course."

Everyone looked at her in disbelief.

"What!" Evie said when she saw the look everybody gave her.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Hold that thought," Blake ordered before he put his book down next to Carlos and walked over to the door. He opened it to reveal Ben.

"Hey, Blake!" Ben smiled at him., "I didn't see you guys today. I was wondering if you had any questions or anything...that...you needed."

Blake shook his head, "Not that I...know of," Blake told Ben as he looked back at the other Vks, who shook their heads, then looked back at Ben.

"Okay. Alright," Ben said, "Well, uh, if you need anything, just, uh..." He started to walk away but Blake stopped him.

"Oh, wait!" Blake exclaimed, causing Ben to stop and look at him, "Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?"

"Uh, yeah, the whole school goes," Ben told him.

"Wow, that is beyond exciting," Blake told Ben in a fake excited voice with a fake smile.

"Do you think it's a possibility that the five of us could stand in the front row, next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?" Mal asked as she was standing next to Evie.

Ben sighed, "I wish you could but upfront, it's just me, my folks and my partner."

Mal nodded slowly, "And your partner?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry," Ben told her. Mal glanced at Blake and gets an idea.

"Okay, thanks, bye!" Mal said in a fake cheerful voice, as she walked over to the door and shut it in his face.

Mal leaned against the door, "I think it's time for Benny-boo, got himself a new partner," Mal said, grinning, "And I need a love spell," Mal said. Carlos tossed her spell book and she caught it. She looks over at Blake with a smirk.

Blake looked at her, confused, "What?" Then it clicked, "Oh! No. No way, I'm not doing it."

"Oh come on, Blake, you'll make your father proud. And, hey, you know what? I'll pay you 10 bucks," Mal told him.

Blake looked at the other VK's, who were looking at him with their eyebrows raised, then he looked at Mal, who was smirking at him. The son of the Big Bad Wolf let out a sigh, "Fine. I'll do it."