𝟎𝟑𝟔. audrey?!

❝𝐀𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐲?!❞

❝𝐀𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐲?!

{THIRD PERSON POV}

"Who else knows about the crown and scepter?" Evie asked Blake and Mal after they told her about the crown and scepter being stolen from the museum.

"No, one," Blake scoffed, "I mean think about it, people are scared enough as it is. We have to employ these entirely new security measures."

"Will this delay our bringing over more Vk's?" Evie asked the two, concerned.

"We're talking about closing the barrier for good," Mal told her, sadly.

"But, you both said no, right," Evie stated rather than questioned as Mal and Blake shared slightly sad looks, "I mean, the five of us are living the dream here and we finally got to share that, I mean what could be more important than that?"

"Yeah, I know," Blake nodded in agreement before sitting down in the chair opposite Evie, "I mean, maybe security or maybe peace of mind for everyone in Auradon."

"Is that what they're thinking?" Evie asked in disbelief. "And were they seriously thinking that no one will ever go in or out of the Isle ever again? What, we never get to go back and see our parents? And about these kids? We promised that they could go back and visit whenever they wanted."

"Yeah, we know," Mal let out a breath as Evie stood up.

"B, I'm so glad you are going to be King and Mal is there to help you, now," Evie smiled as she grabbed Blake's hands, "You both will be a part of these conversations, you will both stand up for the Vk's. Thank you for telling me," Evie said before hugging Blake, "You're going to be a great King," Evie told Blake.

A wave of guilt rushed through Mal and Blake's veins since they didn't tell Evie the full truth.

🐺👑

After the 'girl talk', Blake and the girls went and got ready for Jane's birthday party. Blake walked outside before closing the door behind him. He walked towards a table, when all of a sudden Audrey teleported in the yard, dressed in darker clothes, wearing the Queen's crown, holding Maleficent's scepter.

"I was hoping you were home," Audrey said with a smirk as she walked towards Blake. Blake laughed in disbelief.

"Is this a joke?" Blake scoffed, causing Audrey to look away from the scepter to look at Blake, "What are you doing with the crown and scepter?"

"Well, I wanted them, so I took them," Audrey said, in a 'duh' tone.

"Wait! Audrey, stop!" Blake exclaimed before setting down a bag on the table as Audrey started to breathe in the magic of the scepter, "Don't use that."

"I thought you liked spells," Audrey mocked Blake.

"Okay, Audrey, you're better-" Blake started but Audrey cut him off.

"Quiet!" Audrey shouted as she turned to look at Blake.

"It's not a toy, it's dangerous," Blake tried to warn Audrey.

"I want to be dangerous!" Audrey shouted as she stepped closer to Blake, "My life was perfect until you stole it. And then Auradon turned its back on me," Audrey told Blake before turning around and walking away, "Well, it's time for a little pay back."

"Audrey, wait!" Blake called after her as Audrey came to a stop on the grass and turned to face Blake with a smirk. Audrey shot a beam of magic at Blake who screamed causing Audrey to laugh. Blake turned into an old man, he touched his face in shock.

"You think Ben will love you now, you old man?" Audrey said, "You'll pay the price of what you did and so will all of Auradon."

The door opened, Blake's friends and Celia ran out to see what was happening.

"So long, suckers," Audrey called out before teleporting away.

"Whoa!" Jay exclaimed as he turned to Blake to help him, "You might want to think of a spell for that."

"There's no spell that can reverse the curse of the scepter," Mal said as the group exchanged looks.

"Well, that's a shame," Carlos stated as he looked at Blake.

"Forget about me," Blake told us, "Audrey's out for revenge and all of Auradon is in danger."

"What should we do?" Evie asked Blake, worried.

"The only thing more powerful than the scepter... is Hades and The Big Bad Wolf's ember," Blake told the group.

"Oh! Like their just gonna hand it over, give them back to the Isle," Jay scoffed.

"And no one knows where their lair is," Mal reminded the group.

"I do," Celia cuts in, "I'm their errand rat. I've got the key at my dad's."

"You're coming," Blake told Celia, causing her to take a step back.

"But I just got here," Celia whined.

"Blake?" Dizzy calls out, causing everyone to turn to Dizzy and the twins who stood at the doorway. When they saw Blake as an old man, they screamed.

Evie turned to look at Dizzy, "Dizzy, stay here to take care of the twins. We'll be right back and everything will be just fine, go inside," Evie turned to Carlos, Celia, and Jay, "Guys, go get your stuff."

"Come on, boys. Let's go," Celia said as she, Jay, and Carlos went inside.

"How bad is it?" Blake asked Mal and Evie as they shared a look.

"You age..." Mal tilted her head, "Handsomely," she assured him, causing Blake to smile.

"Now, let's get you into something fabulous," Evie said as she and Mal quickly walked to the house, "Come on."

Evie and Mal realized that Blake was struggling to follow them. They went back to Blake.

"Okay, come on," Evie said as she and Mal grabbed both of Blake's arms to help him walk.

"Okay," Blake whispered.

"Yeah, there we go," Mal said as they slowly walked.

"Okay, almost there," Evie added.

After they all got into their Isle clothes. Blake, Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos got into their motorbikes, with Celia on the back of Blake.

Blake wore an all leather outfit that was in the colors, ashy-gray, black and hints of yellow. He wore black boots as he wore a golden chain that had an amulet of a crescent moon. He wore black gloves that had little jewels on it as his wrists were adored with beautiful gold bracelets and he wore a gold ring that had an amulet of the moon. His engagement ring glistened under the sunlight.

Blake led them through the woods, to the edge of Auradon, to the ocean that leads to the Isle of the lost. Blake lifted the goggles from his eyes as he looked at the Isle, "Noble steed, proud and fair, you shall take us anywhere," Blake said as his eyes flashed yellow. He quickly lowered his goggles before driving over the ocean, towards the Isle as the other four Vks followed him.

"Carlos!" Dude called after his owner as he watched the group disappear into the distance, "You're gonna miss Jane's birthday!"