𝟎𝟒𝟐. the final battle

❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞❞

❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Blake felt his eyes flash yellow as Mal felt her eyes flash green before they turned into a dragon and wolf. Blake quickly jumped on Mal's back before she flew into the air to see Audrey had Celia on the roof, pointing the scepter at Celia. Mal breathed fire at Audrey, who just deflected it with a laugh. Mal flew towards Audrey, who shot a beam of magic at them, who dodged it by flying to the side. Audrey kept shooting magic at them as she flew towards them but Blake and Mal kept dodging it.

"Help me Blake, Mal!" Celia called out as Audrey grabbed her and placed her in front of her, using her as a human shield.

"Careful not to fry your little Vk buddy," Audrey smirked.

Zion, Uma, and Harry all watched from the ground in shock as Mal and Blake battled Audrey.

"Whoa!" Zion, Uma, and Harry exclaimed as Mal flew directly above them breathing fire onto Hades and The Big Bad Wolf's embers, trying to get them to work.

"They don't stand a chance without the embers," Uma said in fear.

"Help me Blake, Mal!" Celia called out again in fear when Audrey shot another beam of magic at Blake and Mal but this time hitting the two on the chest as the two screeched in pain.

"Come on," Zion said to Harry and Uma as they quickly ran over to where Blake and Mal could see them.

"Hold still, you little brat," Audrey told Celia angrily as Celia struggled against him. Blake and Mal fell towards the ground before Mal stopped just before they were about to crash into the ground. Zion, Uma, and Harry ran in front of Blake and Mal. Zion pulled out his ring and Uma pulled out her necklace as it started to glow.

"We're stronger together. We're stronger together," Zion called out to Blake and Mal, "We're right here."

"Regain your might and ignite!" Zion and Uma chanted together.

"We're right here, Blake and Mal!" Zion called out.

"Regain your might and ignite!" Zion and Uma chanted together again. Blake and Mal smiled as they looked down at their hand to see the embers glowing again.

"Yes!" The son and daughter of Ursula and the son of Captain of Hook cheered when they all saw the ember glowing.

"You want a piece of this, huh?" Audrey angrily asked Celia, who was cowering in the corner of the roof.

"No, no!" Celia exclaimed as Blake and Mal flew up behind Audrey. Audrey turned to Blake and Mal with an evil laugh. She shot a beam of magic who met with Blake and Mal's beam of magic.

"Go, Blake and Mal!" Celia called out in encouragement as the Auradon and two villain kids struggled for dominance

"Go, Blake and Mal!" Uma and Harry cheered from the ground.

"You got this! You got this, guys!" Zion called out. Blake and Mal continued to struggle against Audrey's magic before they screeched loudly, making Audrey lose her concentration, stopping her magic as the two VK's magic hit her, knocking out Audrey.

"Yeah, come on!" Harry cheered.

"Yes!" Uma exclaimed as she hugged Harry.

Zack let out a sigh of relief, "Thank Hades."

Celia stood up as Blake and Mal landed on the roof, turning back into humans, "Blake, Mal!" Celia exclaimed as she hugged Blake and Mal.

"Oh, Celia!" Blake and Mal exclaimed as they hugged Celia.

"It's okay. I've got you," Blake told Celia before they looked at Audrey, who turned back to her normal self.

Mal slowly walked over to Audrey and slowly knelt down beside her, "Audrey?" Mal asked, concerned. Mal brought the ember up to Audrey's face but it didn't do anything, "Oh no."

"You're only half Hades," Mal remembered her father's words, "The ember won't do everything for you that it does for me."

Blake sighed softly as he looked at the knocked out Audrey.