𝟎𝟒𝟎. one kiss

❝𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬❞

❝𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

After splitting up with the boys, Blake had Mal take Zion, Uma, and Celia to Audrey's dorm as he and Evie looked around Auradon prep.

"She's nowhere on campus," Evie said as she opened the door to Audrey's campus. She and Blake walked in to find Mal looking around, Celia sitting at Audrey's vanity, Zion leaning against Audrey's bed post, and Uma laying on Audrey's bed, reading her diary.

"Found her diary. And dang did you ruin Audrey's life," Uma told Blake with a laugh.

"Okay. So did you find anything in there that we don't already know or..." Blake said in annoyance.

"We found out that she hangs out at Fairy cottage," Zion informed the group, "You know, where Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather hid her mom from Mal's mom."

"Yes. Ha, ha, ha," Mal said, sarcastically, "The irony is not lost on me."

"How could anyone with this bed ever be unhappy," Uma whined as she laid back on the bed.

"Okay," Celia said as she turned to face Blake and Evie, wearing Audrey's crown and a few of her rings, "How do l look?"

"Okay, the bling stays here," Blake told Celia, who pouted.

"But she's bad," Celia reminded Blake.

"And we're not," Evie retorted as Celia huffed and removed the crown and the rings. After Celia removed the crown and the rings, Blake, Zion, and the girls quickly left Audrey's room and went to Evie's house.

"I really hope we find Ben," Blake said, sadly as they got to where Evie's house was.

"Nice digs," Uma and Zion said in shock as they looked at Evie's house.

"I got a really good deal," Evie said with a smirk before they all walked inside. They all went inside and followed Celia to the living room, where they saw the twins and Dizzy sleeping on the couch. Then Dizzy started to whimper in her sleep as Celia walked behind the couch.

"It's okay. Shh! It's okay," Celia whispered to Dizzy, who started to calm down. Then Celia picked up a red blanket and placed it on top of the twins and Dizzy, "Don't worry, Dizzy. We can fix this and once we do, they're gonna let all the kids come from the Isle. So, happy dreams," Celia gently patted Dizzy on the head as Blake and Mal watched her, their guilt felt like it had gone through the roof.

Then all of a sudden, there was a loud snore coming from the next room. Zion, Blake, Mal, Uma, and Evie quickly went to see who it was. They walked in the room to see Doug sleeping on the ground.

"Uh, who's the dude?" Uma asked, Evie, Mal, and Blake, confused.

"Doug," Evie exclaimed before she rushed to him and knelt down next to him, hitting his shoulder, "Doug. Wake up. Wake up."