𝟎𝟐𝟒. don't you love me?

❝𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞?❞

❝𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞?

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Ben and the Vks made it to the Vk's old hideout, knowing Blake will probably be there. Jay threw a rock on the sign that said, 'Danger: Flying Rocks'. The gate opened to reveal a staircase as Evie led Ben towards them.

Ben walked up the first step  before turning back to four, "Wish me luck."

"All the way up," Jay told Ben as Ben started to walk up the stairs.

"Good luck," Evie called out.

Inside the hideout, Ben saw Blake spray painting one of the walls.

"At least I don't see a picture of me with horns and a pitchfork," Ben said softly.

Blake turned around and gasped, "Ben." Ben started to walk towards him but Blake stopped him with his hands.

"Blake, I'm so sorry about our fight," Ben told Blake, "It was all my fault, please come home," Ben held out his ring.

"Ben," Blake said as he climbed down on where he was and set down the spray can before walking over to Ben, "I am home."

"Well, I brought the limo, it's a sweet ride," Ben said, trying to lighten up the mood.

"I don't fit in Ben," Blake told Ben, "I really gave it my best shot. I tried to do everything to be the person they all wanted me to be, and if you think that I can change, I think you're wrong."

"What about me?" Ben asked, shocking Blake, causing Blake to raise his eyebrows.

"W-What do you mean, you?" Blake asked back.

"Have you ever thought about what I want," Ben said, stepping closer to Blake, "Blake, I want you, just you. I don't want you to change, I want you to be you, it's why I fell in love with you and if you feel like you should change who you are for the media, you should have told me. I would have helped, would have told them to stop because that's how much I'm in love with you, I would do anything for you."

"Ben..." Blake was loss for words, "Still, I don't think it'll be that easy for me to be my normal self and as I said, if you think that I can change, I think you're wrong."

"Then I'll change," Ben told Blake, "I'll skip school, have more fun. You know, I'll blow off some more responsibilities-"

"No, no!" Blake cut off Ben, "See, I'm such a terrible influence. It's only a matter of time before I do something so messed up that not only will the kingdom turn on me but they'll turn on you."

"Don't quit us, Blake," Ben told Blake as he put his ring in Blake's hand, "We can get through this together. We're a team, we help each other. I love you, Blake, so much. Don't you love me?"

Blake looked down at the ring in his hand, sadly before looking up at Ben with glossy eyes. Softly, he cupped Ben's face with his free, breath hitching when seeing Ben lean towards it. Blake swallowed, the lump in his throat not going down, before he pulled Ben into a kiss.

The kiss could only be described as heartbreak and love. Their mouths moved in sync as if telling a secret. The kiss was loving, soft, full of sadness, heartbreak and... loss. Blake knew that this kiss was going to hurt him and, especially Ben, because he knew that he was only kissing Ben for his own selfish reasons. He was selfish. Ben came all the way for him when he should be in Auradon, ruling over the kingdom but no, he's here for Blake, he's not going back, not without Blake. Blake couldn't help the tears that slide down his face as he kissed Ben more passionately. He was selfish, he was saying goodbye, to Ben, to his friends, to his life in Auradon, to everything, all for his old life, that he had wanted to escape. He was selfish but had to do this, to protect Ben, protect his friends, from him.

Blake felt himself choke up on his tears before he pulled away from Ben, connecting his forehead with Ben's. They stood there for god knows how long, breathing in each other, holding each other, their thoughts being the opposite of what the other was thinking. Ben held Blake like it was his first time and will continue to so in the future and Blake held Ben like it was his last time and would never have the chance to do it, again in the future.

Blake pulled away from Ben, opening his eyes, eyes becoming glossy upon seeing Ben's teary eyes. He stroked Ben's soft, pale-red skin before dropping the hand and looked down on the ring in his hand before placing it in Ben's hand and pushing his hand away, "I have to take myself out of the picture because it's what's best for you and it's best for Auradon."

Ben shook his head, "Blake, please don't," Ben pleaded, still teary-eyed as he took a step closer to him but Blake stepped back.

"Ben," Blake said, softly, "I can't do this," Blake wiping his tears before he picked up the spray can and went back to stand on the platform, "You should go," Blake's back was turned to Ben but he could still feel Ben behind him, "Ben, please go. Please leave," Blake told Ben when Ben was just standing there, "I'm sorry," Blake mumbled after Ben left the hideout.

Ben walked down the stairs as the others were waiting for him.

"So?" Evie asked as Ben made it down the stairs, "Where's Blake?"

"He's not coming back," Ben told the others.

"What?" Mal exclaimed, "We'll talk to him," Mal pulled Evie over to the microphone as Ben walked away from the group.

"B," Evie said into the microphone, "Blake, it's Evie and Mal. Let us just talk to you for a second. Blake, come on."

"Go away," They heard Blake shout into the microphone.

Jay walked over to the girls, "Let's give him a couple hours to cool off," Jay told the girls causing, Mal and Evie to let out a sigh.

"Guys," Carlos called out as the others walked over to him, "Where's Ben?"

"Ben?" Evie called out, "Ben?" They all let out sighs of relief when they saw someone, who they thought was Ben, walking towards them, "Ben, don't scare us like that."

"Don't scare you?" Harry asked as he, instead of Ben, walked up to them, "But that's my specialty."

"Harry," Mal said, glaring at him.

"What did you do with Ben?" Jay asked, demanding an answer.

"Oh, eh, we nicked him," Harry gestured behind him, "Mmhm, yeah and if you want to see him again, have Blake come to the Chip Shop, tonight. Alone. Zion wants a little visit," Harry told the group before looking at Jay, "Aw, Jay, seems like you've lost your touch."

"Jay," Evie said as she stopped him from lunging at Harry.

Harry looked at Carlos and barked before walking away. Once Harry was gone, Jay climbed up the side of the stairs as the others followed him.