𝟎𝟒𝟑. can you wake her?

❝𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫?❞

❝𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫?

{THIRD PERSON POV}

The group, now, was in Audrey's dorm as Audrey laid in her bed, looking lifeless. Blake and Evie sat on either side of Audrey's bed as the others found a place around the room.

"She's slipping away," Evie said, worriedly as she looked at Audrey. Blake dropped his head before sharing a look with Mal and Evie.

"There's only one person in the world who might be able to do something about this, and that's Hades," Blake told the group.

"Hades?" Ben asked Blake in disbelief as Blake looked at him, "He wouldn't do it. I wouldn't risk it."

"Actually, he might do it for me," Mal told Ben, "He's my father," The group exchanged shocked looks.

"Okay," Ben exhaled, nervously, "Well, I'll have to send guards to get him."

"Maybe we can hitch a ride," Uma cuts in, referring to her and Zion, as the group looks at her.

"The Isle is our home. Someone needs to be there to protect it," Zion told the group.

"Well then, you will need your first mate," Harry smiled as he came up behind Uma and Zion and wrapped his arm around their shoulders.

"The Isle will be in very good hands," Blake told the three with a smile as they smiled back.

"Can I go, too?" Celia asked Blake as she stood up and walked over to the others as the group looked at her, "I wish I could be in both places."

Blake looked down sadly before standing up and looking at Uma and Zion, "I really think that Evie was right and... I do think that we could've been friends," Blake told the two with a smile as they smiled back, "And I'm really sorry that I lied to all of you guys. You deserved so much better than that."

"You were just trying to do the right thing," Jay assured Blake.

"Yeah," Uma nodded.

Blake turned to Evie as Evie stood up, "I get it," Evie told Blake, softly causing Blake to smile.

🐺👑

The next morning Blake, Mal, Ben, Ben's parents, Queen Leah, and Fairy Godmother were all in Audrey's dorm. They all were waiting for the guards to arrive with Hades. Beast was pacing, back and forth in the room, Fairy Godmother and Queen Leah sat next to Audrey on both sides of the bed, Belle was standing next to Fairy Godmother, Mal, Blake and Ben stood next to each other at the foot of the bed. All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door and Beast opened. He moved over to the side as the guards led Hades into the room as Mal took a deep breath before walking over to stand in front of Hades, with Blake behind her.

"Thank you for coming," Blake told the god of the underworld, softly.

"Didn't have much of a choice," Hades said, sarcastically, referring to the guards that surrounded him.

"Can you wake her?" Ben asked Hades as he took a step forward as Hades looked at him.

"Since when do heroes care about villains?" Hades asked, raising his eyebrows.

"She's..." Ben started as he, Blake, and Mal glanced at Audrey.

"One of your own," Hades finished, knowingly as Mal, Blake and Ben looked back at him, "Right," Hades scoffed, "When you guys try to destroy the world... it's an error in judgment but when it's one of us... lock them up and throw away the key," Hades turned to Beast, "Right, Beast?"

Hades sighed as he held up his hands causing Blake and Mal to step back, "Yeah, I'm gonna need to use my hands," Hades reminded them as they all looked at Ben, who nodded his head. The guards quickly unlocked his handcuffs causing Hades to shack out his hands before holding a hand towards Mal and giving her a look. Mal hesitantly put the ember in his hands which caused him to close his eyes and let its magic flow through his body as his hair lit up on fire, "Haven't lost my touch," Hades told Mal, grinning as he looked down at his ember. He started walking towards the bed but Beast was in his way. Hades growled at Beast which caused Beast to growl back louder.

"Dad!" Mal cuts in, causing both men to stop. Hades shrugged before walking over to the bed with Mal, Ben and Blake following him as Belle walked over to her husband. Hades stood at the foot of the bed, in front of Audrey. Hades started to wave his arms around Audrey as the room lit up blue. Everyone gasped in shock after the third time as Audrey shot up from the bed and opened her eyes.

"Audrey!" Queen Leah exclaimed as she stood up to help Audrey while everyone else looked at Hades in shock.

"Tell me it was all a bad dream," Audrey whispered to Blake and Ben.

"I wish I could," Ben told Audrey, sadly, "But it's over now," Ben continued as Hades scoffed.

"I'm sorry," Audrey told Blake, softly as she crawled to the edge of the bed, sitting in front of Blake and Ben, "I wanted to hurt you both. I wanted to hurt all of you."

Blake stepped forward and grabbed one of Audrey's hands, "I have owed you an apology for... a very long time now," Blake told Audrey, softly as Audrey softly smiled at him.

"And so have I," Ben added as he stepped up behind Blake causing Audrey to look up to him with a soft smile.

"And, perhaps, I have owed you one too," Queen Leah told Blake with a soft smile before giving Blake a curtsy as Blake gave Queen Leah a bow.

Beast gestured to the guards, who stepped forward and grabbed Hades.

"Oh, yeah," Hades said before the guards handcuffed him and escorted him out the room.

Mal glanced at Blake, who gave her a nod of encouragement. Mal paused before following them into the hallway as Blake watched her leave with a sad smile on his face.

"Dad," Mal called out, causing the guards and Hades to turn to face her. The guards quickly grabbed Hades' arms so he wouldn't hurt Mal, "I'm gonna have to miss you all over again."

"Thanks for a glimpse of the sun," Hades told his daughter with a smile. Mal quickly walked over to Hades and kissed him on the cheek. She pulled back and Hades smiled at her. As the guards turned him around, Hades reached back and gave Mal his ember. As they turned to the corner, Hades looked back at his daughter and gave her a wink. After they left, Mal had tears in her eyes as she held the ember to her chest.