𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

❝𝐀 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Let's go down a little memory train about Blake, son of The Big Bad Wolf and Ben, son of Beast and Belle.

🎶Tale as old as time🎶
🎶True as it can be🎶

For a moment, there was an awkward silence before Ben approached the Vks, "It is so, so good to finally meet you all," he said nervously as he was about to shake hands with Jay but punched him in the shoulder. Ben then moved onto Blake. They shook hands, and they stared at each other for a brief moment before he continued.

'Wow...' Blake thought.

"This is a momentous occasion and one that I hope will go down in history," He continued, moving onto Carlos then onto Mal and lastly Evie, "As the great day, our two people began to heal."

"Or the day you show five people where the bathrooms are," Blake jokes as Ben moves back to stand in front of him with Audrey following him.

"A little bit over the top?" Ben asked Blake with a smile.

"A little more than a little bit," Blake told him as he winked at him.

"Well, so much for my first impression," Ben said as he and Blake shared a laugh. Blake couldn't help but smirk a little upon seeing Ben's cheeks red.

🎶Barely even friends🎶
🎶Then somebody bends🎶

"Hey," Ben told him.

"Hey," Blake said confused, on why he's talking to him.

"How was your first day?" Ben asked him.

"Hm, Well no prince has slapped me in the face, so, I'd say it's super," Blake told him as he licked the candy, looking at Ben up and down, having no shame that he totally checking Ben out.

Ben laughed, "I'm guessing you don't have the best reputation."

Blake hummed, "I have a reputation of respect."

Ben chuckled, which made Blake chuckle, "I like the crop top."

Blake looked down at himself, "Oh yeah?" He smirked cockily as he stepped closer to Ben, causing Ben's breath to hitch at how close they were, "I wore it just for you, darling." He stepped back, continuing to lick the candy, smirking.

Ben blushed, a soft pink blush making it's way to his cheeks, before he looked at Blake's locker, noticing the graffiti of the "Long Live Evil" motto with a shadow shaped like The Big Bad Wolf, "You should really think about taking this talent off the lockers and into art class. I could, uh, sign you up. What do you think?"