𝟎𝟏𝟖. the truth gummy

❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲❞

❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

After school, Carlos was sitting on his bed with his computer on his lap.

"How to get out of the friend zone?" Carlos said, quietly as he typed it in the computer. Then he looked over his shoulder and saw Dude looking over his shoulder, "I see you reading over my shoulder," Carlos said to Dude before he petted Dude's head.

All of a sudden, the door opened to reveal Blake, breathing heavily. Blake locked the door so the paparazzi don't come in. Then he started pacing back and forth in the room, then looked at the TV, that was showing a reporter talking about him, and turned it off. Then went back to pacing when all of a sudden he felt his eyes flashing yellow.

"Woah, easy, bub," Carlos told Blake as he closed his laptop.

"What? You think this is so easy?" Blake asked Carlos, angrily as he walked towards him, "You don't have people taking a photo of you every time you open your mouth to say 'Boo!' I mean, not that I can even say, 'Boo' but you know..."

"I'm sorry," Carlos muttered.

"Carlos, don't you ever miss screaming at people and just making them run away from you?" Blake asked Carlos.

"You're thinking of my mother," Carlos scoffed, "And I was usually on the other end of that. So, not really, no," Blake just shook his head, "Oh, Hey. Did you bring it?" Carlos asked as he stood up.

Blake nodded as he was to give Carlos a gummy, when the door opened. Both Blake and Carlos looked up to Chad quietly closing the door. Chad stopped when he saw Blake and Carlos looking at him.

"Hi," Chad said, awkwardly, "Just came to use your 3D printer. Won't be a sec."

"How did you get a key to our room?" Carlos asked Chad.

Chad looked down at the key in his hand, "Oh, I printed it off the last time I was in here," Chad told Carlos, "Uh, you guys were sleeping," Carlos looked at him weirdly as Blake started to raise his eyebrow, "Look, I just, your printer's so much better than mine, you installed all these hacks and everything so much smoother than min-"

"Out," Carlos pointed at the door, "Now."

"Fine," Chad said as he started to leave.

"Chad," Carlos called out, causing Chad to turn to look at him.

"What?" Chad asked, annoyed.

"Leave the key," Carlos told Chad. Chad put the key on the table before he slammed the door after he left. Then, Carlos turned to Blake, "Bub?"

"Hm?" Blake said, pulling out of his thoughts.

"My potion," Carlos reminded him.

"Hm," Blake hummed, "Yeah, um..." He held up a gummy for Carlos to see.

"So, this thing will make me say what I really feel to Jane?" Carlos checked.

"Yeah, I mean, this is a truth gummy, so take it or leave it," Blake told Carlos.

"Perfect," Carlos muttered as he reached for it.

"Hold on, though," Blake held it back a little, "Are you sure you want to be taking this, buddy? Because this is going to make you say the truth all the time, no matter what. And the only reason I am asking is I know if I take this right now, I would get myself sent back to the isle. Which it's not that it's not super unappealing but you know..."

"Yeah, I'll take my chances, I guess," Carlos shrugged.

"Okay," Blake's hand dropped, then all of a sudden Dude hopped off of Carlos' bed and ate the gummy right out of Blake's hand, "Oh, bad dog," Blake said as Dude hopped back on Carlos' bed.

"Ugh, man, that thing was nasty," Dude groaned as Blake gasped in shock, "And you? You just gotta man up," Dude told Carlos, who also looked at him shocked, "And while you're at it, scratch my butt."

"You heard him...scratch his butt," Blake told Carlos, still in shock, before walking out of the room.

"Blake," Carlos called out, "You're just gonna leave me with him?" He asked as Blake closed the door.

"Come on, you scratch your own all the time," Dude told his owner, causing Carlos to roll his eyes and sigh.