𝟎𝟏𝟕. life in auradon

❝𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧❞

❝𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Blake was now standing on a platform as Evie was fitting his suit while Mal was sitting her own bed, doing her homework.

"Ugh," Blake groaned as Evie pulled his shoulder's forward, "Oh!" Blake exclaimed as Evie buttoned up the suit, "Ok, Evie this suit is way too tight, I cannot breathe."

"Well," Evie smiled, "You can breathe after the Cotillion."

"Well, I sincerely doubt that," Blake complained, "I have at least 20 events right after it and I can't even remember what a single one of them is."

"Calm down B, Ben can help you through it so you don't have to worry about anything," Mal told Blake, looking up from her homework. Blake nodded with a small smile.

Blake glanced at his light gray leather jacket, "Mal, Evie?"

"Hm?" Evie and Mal said.

"Do you two ever think about what we'd be doing if we'd been back on the isle right now?" Blake asked the two.

Mal and Evie let out a laugh.

"That's funny," Evie said sarcastically as Mal switched on the TV, "Uh, look who's on TV."

Blake sat on Mal's bed as Evie and Mal stood a little closer to the TV.

"As the Royal Couple continues the tour of the Kingdom," The reporter in the TV said, "They dined with Aladdin and Jasmine," The TV showed Blake and Ben dining with Aladdin and Jasmine, "Six months ago, no one thought King Ben and his boyfriend from the wrong side of the bridge would last," The reporter continued.

Blake scoffed, "Yeah, no kidding."

"Blake has been counting down the days until the Royal Cotillion," The reporter said. Suddenly, Blake gasped as he ran to the side of Mal's bed and pulled out his spell book from his bag, "When he will officially become a Gentlemen of the Court."

Blake flipped through the pages in his spell book and got to the page he needed to be, "Read it fast at lighting speed, remember everything I need," Blake read before he picked up a book and began to scan it.

"We know Blake's secret to fitting in," Evie said as she walked over to Blake.

"And we know Ben wouldn't like it one bit," Mal said as she stood next to Evie, "Haven't you guys had enough secrets between the two of you?"

"Come guys, you remember what I was like before I started using my spell book. I mean, I was a complete disaster," Blake told Evie and Mal.

"Well, personally, as your best friends, we strongly believe that this spell book, it belongs in the museum along with my mirror and Mal's spell book," Evie told Blake as she grabbed his spell book from his lap. Blake glared at Evie and Mal with a pout.