𝟎𝟐𝟕. a talk with ursula's son

❝𝐀 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐔𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐒𝐨𝐧❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

While the Vks were planning, Ben was standing against a pole, tied by a rope. Harry approached him.

"Coochy, coochy, coo," Harry rubbed his hook on Ben's chin, "How's it feel to be the king now, eh?" Harry asked Ben.

"Give it a rest, Harry," Uma said as she and Zion approached Harry and Ben.

"Give it a rest. We don't damage goods," Zion told Harry.

"You two said, I can hook him," Harry said as he pointed his hook at Ben.

"We said at noon," Uma told Harry.

Harry came up to Ben and held his pocket watch, "20 more minutes."

Ben glanced at the pocket watch, "That says 11:30." Harry then went to stand next to Zion and Uma, who were both sitting in front of Ben.

"You better hope your boyfriend comes through," Zion told Ben.

"Well, he's not my boyfriend anymore," Ben responded. Zion and Uma let out a chuckle.

"Leave us alone, Harry," Uma told Harry.

"Okay," Harry then approached Ben, showed Ben the watch again, "19 minutes to go now," And with that he left.

Ben was about to say something when Ursula called out, "Hey! Uma get down here and help me with the dishes!"

"Ugh! Coming mom!" Uma called out before turning to Zion, "Looks like you and beasty boy have to talk alone, now," And with that she left.

"I get that you don't deserve this," Ben told Zion. Zion just laughed.

"This?" Zion asked, "This island is a prison, thanks to your father and don't pretend to look out for me because no one's looking out for me. It's just me and Uma."

"So this isn't your mom's plan?" Ben asked, "Wasn't Uma wearing her necklace?"

"Our mom doesn't care about me, either. Well, not unless she needs us for the night shift," Zion told Ben with a chuckle at the end.

"Ouch," Ben said, sadly.

"I don't need your pity," Zion told Ben.

"No, you certainly don't," Ben looked around the ship, "You're very resourceful," Ben then looked back at Zion, who was approaching him, "I don't see you tied up."

"So, let's trash talk, Blake," Zion told Ben, changing the subject.

"I'd rather talk about you," Ben replied.

Zion laughed, "Mm, funny and a gentleman. I really hope I don't have to feed you to the fishes."

"Well, you don't. Set me free and we'll go back together," Ben told Zion.

"Oh so now I get an invite?" Zion asked, in fake surprise but then got serious, "Gee, I wonder why. When you brought Blake," Zion rolled his eyes, "Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos to Auradon, that's as mad as I've ever been in my life. And trust me I've been plenty mad."

"I never thought of it like that before. That I could've hurt the people I didn't pick. My plan was to start with five kids and bring more people over. I guess I was busy being king," Ben scoffed, "That sounds lame. I'm so sorry," Ben told Zion, "You're a leader, Zion. So am I. Come to Auradon and be part of the solution."

"Me? Part of your solution? Nah. I don't need you, me and Uma are gonna get there on our own, Harry!" Zion called out, "Let's see what Uma's necklace can do."

Ben gulped as Zion smirked at him.