𝟎𝟐𝟐. harry hook

❝𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐤❞

❝𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐤❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Blake walked into 'Lady Tremaine's: Curl up and Dye' to see Dizzy sweeping the floor while listening to music from her headphones.

Dizzy then looked up to Blake, "Blake!" Dizzy exclaimed excitedly, "Are Evie and Mal back too?"

Blake scoffed, "As if," Then he looked around the shop, "I, um, forgot you guys don't open til midnight. The place looks good," Blake told Dizzy, causing her to smile and look around, "So, what is your deal? Has your grandmother given you any customers yet?"

"Uh, just a witch here and there," Dizzy told Blake, "Mostly, it's a lot of scrubbing, scouring, and sweeping. Lots and lots of sweeping."

"She sounds like she's giving you the old Cinderella treatment, hey," Blake told Dizzy.

"Yeah, she's gone from wicked stepmother to wicked grandmother," Dizzy told Blake.

"Well, that's not really much of a switch," Blake told Dizzy, "Hey, Dizzy, you used to Evie and Mal, right?"

"Yeah, I thought of little braids," Dizzy told Blake, excitedly.

"Do you have any ideas for me?" Blake asked the girl.

"Hm," Dizzy walked closer to see Blake's hair, "The washed out blonde. The best of no world," Dizzy said in disgust before pulling Blake's arm to sit down, "Oh...and it is such a mess. When's the last time you brushed it?" Dizzy asked before Blake's chair around, "Hm, how far can I go?"

"The works," Blake shrugged, "I mean, whatever makes me feel like me, but you know, way worse."

"Yay!" Dizzy exclaimed before walking over to a table to grab huge scissors. Dizzy turned around to Blake with a grin as Blake looked at her with a nervous smile.

Dizzy started to dye, cut, and style Blake's hair. Once she was finished, she turned Blake's chair around to face the broken mirror.

Blake stood up and looked at himself in the broken mirror, "Hey, there I am." His hair was now a sliver-ashy gray color.

"Voila," Dizzy said, proud of her work.

"Voila," Blake repeated before taking money out of his pocket and handing it to Dizzy.

"For me?" Dizzy said, surprised.

Blake nodded, "Yeah, you earned it," Dizzy laughed as she walked over to the cash register.

"Fork it over, ye runt," Harry Hook told Dizzy as he walked into the shop. Dizzy gave it to him. He then tapped the cash register with his hook, "And the rest of it," Dizzy opened the cash register and took out the rest of the money then handed it to Harry, "Hm, thank you."

"Still running errands for Zion and Uma," Blake called out, causing Harry to look at him in shock, "Or do you actually get to keep what you steal?"

"Well... Well... Well, what a nice surprise," Harry said as he walked over to Blake.

"Hi, Harry," Blake said in a bored tone as he chewed his gum.

"Just wait until Uma and especially Zion hear you're back," Harry was standing in front of Harvey, "They're never gonna give you back your old territory."

"Oh, well, that's okay because I will be taking it," Blake sassed Harry.

Harry let out a laugh before stroking Blake's cheek with his hook, "I could hurt you."

Blake grabbed his arm that had the hook and smirked before taking the gum he was chewing out of his mouth and put it at the end of Harry's hook, "Not without their permission, I bet."

Harry let out a fake laugh before eating the gum and walking away but before he left he threw everything off the table, giving Blake a sarcastic bow before leaving the shop.

"Great," Dizzy said, sarcastically, "More sweeping."