𝟎𝟏𝟏. if only

❝𝐈𝐟 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲❞

❝𝐈𝐟 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Later that day, Blake dragged Mal to help him find Evie around the whole campus.

"Ok, tell me why you're dragging me to find Evie with you?" Mal asked Blake as they went outside into the courtyard.

"You'll see," Blake told Mal.

"Hey, isn't that Evie with Doug," Mal pointed at the table Doug and Evie were sitting at.

Blake looked to where Mal was pointing at and went over to them as Mal followed him.

"There you are!" Blake exclaimed when he and Mal got to where Evie was, "We've been looking for you literally everywhere!" Blake continued as he put his hands down on the table while Mal sat in front of Doug.

"What's wrong?" Evie asked Blake, concerned.

"Yeah, you dragged me all the way here," Mal said to Blake, "So, what's the problem?"

"Well... Ben just asked me out on..." Blake let out a breath, "a date."

"Nice," Doug muttered as Mal and Evie laughed.

"We can handle this," Evie whispered to Blake before turning to Doug, "Bye," she said before standing up and walking away with Mal and Blake.

As they were walking, Mal and Evie were telling Blake to fix his hair but he refused to.

🐺👑

Now, Blake was sitting on Evie's bed as Evie ruffled his hair while Mal sat her own bed, in front of them.

"Okay!" Blake said as he pushed Evie's hand away, "Easy on the hair. I don't want to scare him away. Feel like I'm already scary enough with my sharp teeth."

"Please," Evie said as she ruffled Blake's hair more, "My mom taught me how to style hair before I could talk. Always brush it a good amount."

"Maleficent was never really big on hair tips. She doesn't really treat me like her son," Blake told Evie before Evie puts some chapstick on his lips, "I've only had Mal as a sister."

"Well, now you two have me," Evie told Blake and Mal, "We're gonna need all the family we can get if we can't pull this off. My mother's not a barrel of laughs when she doesn't get her way. Just ask Snow White."

"Are you afraid of her?" Mal asked Evie.

"Sometimes," Evie admitted, "Are you afraid of your mother? And your father?"

"I mean, sometimes," Blake admitted, "I mean, he did try to eat Little Red Riding Hood," Blake chuckled.

Mal thought for a moment, "I just want her to be really proud of me. She gets so angry with me when I disappoint her," Mal told Blake and Evie, "And she-yeah, she's my mom, so I know she loves me...in her own way."