𝟎𝟑𝟐. the engagement

❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭❞

❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

The next week, today was the day the new Vks were coming to Auradon, Blake was standing on a balcony that gave him an overview of the ocean. He looked through the binoculars, making sure there was no sign of Zion. Blake sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair, he really hoped that Zion won't be coming today since the new Vks were going to be arriving, today. Since today was special, Blake wore an ashy-gray suit as the first two buttons of his blouse were open. He wore black dress shoes and on his suit pocket, he had a small amulet of a crescent moon. He wore one crescent moon earring, that was dangling.

Suddenly, Ben walked up behind Blake and hugged him, causing Blake to jump before turning to look at Ben.

"Not a tentacle in sight," Blake told Ben.

"I think if Zion was up to something, we'd know by now," Ben told Blake.

"No, Ben," Blake disagreed, "I know how villains think and I don't trust Zion as far as I can throw him. He's gonna wait until our defenses are down and then that's when he's gonna strike," He looked through the binoculars, "I really wish I had time to  ring Mal and do a dragon flyover because I can go so much higher."

"Well..." Ben said as he took the binoculars away from Blake, "You can't be everywhere at once. Besides, I've got your back," Ben gestured to the group of guards watching the ocean from above them, "Now, come on, everyone's waiting for us."

"Wait," Blake said as he stopped Ben, "But you're getting more guards?"

"I'm getting more guards, now breathe," Ben assured Blake as he grabbed Blake's hands. Blake let out a breath of relief, "Now come on."

The crowd cheered when they saw Blake and Ben. Doug gestured to the band to start playing as Ben led Blake to the platform. Blake tried to walk off but Fairy Godmother stopped him.

"Oh, stay," Fairy Godmother told Blake.

"Stay here?" Blake asked as he pointed down at the stage he was standing on.

"Yes," Fairy Godmother told Blake before Blake backed up over to Ben as Ben wrapped an arm around Blake's shoulder and waved to the crowd, "Bippity-boppity, one, two, one, two," Fairy Godmother said into the gold microphone she was holding, testing to make sure it worked, "Can everyone hear me?"

"Yes!" Jane called out with a grin as the crowd cheered.

"Ben," Fairy Godmother smiled as she handed Ben the microphone.

"Thank you, Fairy Godmother," Ben told her before turning to the crowd, "What's up, Auradon?" Ben called with a grin causing the crowd to cheer, "Thank you. Thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals. They'll be here soon. Hey! It worked out pretty well for the first five."

"Yeah, especially for you," Chad called out with a grin before losing his smile when Audrey turned to him with a glare.

"Blake," Ben said into the microphone as he grabbed Blake's hand, "This is the exact spot we first met not so long ago, I feel like I've known you my whole life but did I mention, I'm in love with you?"

"Aw," Blake said as Doug started to play his guitar.

{Ben}

🎶I met this boy that rocked my world like it's never been rocked🎶
🎶And now I'm living just for him and I won't never stop🎶
🎶I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me🎶
🎶But now look at what you've done, you got me down on my knees🎶

Ben got down on one knee as he reached back and handed Carlos the microphone before grabbing a ring box from his pocket causing Blake to gasp in shock and cover his mouth with both hands.

"Blake, it's you and me. It's you and me forever. Will you marry me?" Ben asked Blake as he opened the ring box, that had a beautiful gold ring with an amulet of a crescent moon, in his hands, "Will you be my King?"

"No!" Audrey exclaimed but no one paid attention to her.

"Yes!" Blake exclaimed with a smile causing the crowd to cheer. Ben quickly stood up and put the ring on Blake's finger, "Oh my god..." Blake whispered in awe before kissing Ben.

They pulled away from the kiss and hugged before going over to their friends. Ben ran over to the boys while Blake ran to Mal and Evie.

"Did you know?" Blake asked Mal and Evie.

"Everything," Evie and Mal exclaimed with a grin

"You are going to rock that crown," Mal said as she placed a hand on Blake's cheek.

"Okay, so I've only done about a 1,000 sketches of your wedding suit, and Belle's already planned an engagement party next week," Evie told Blake as Belle and Beast walked over to them with large smiles on their faces.

"Well, it's a really good thing I said yes," Blake jokes with a grin at Ben's parents.

"Hugs. Hi," Beast said with a grin at Blake.

"Hugs. Hi," Blake repeated with a smile as he hugged Beast before pulling back and going over to Belle as Beast went over to Ben, who had walked over to them.

"Oh, honey," Belle smiled as she hugged Blake.

"Oh, I love you, Belle," Blake told Belle with a smile as he stepped back from the hug.

"Aw, I love you," Belle told Blake with a smile as happy tears came to her eyes before Blake turned to hug Fairy Godmother.

"Oh, sweetie," Fairy Godmother gushed as they pulled away from their hug and Ben wrapped an arm around Blake, "I'm so happy for you both."

"Thank you so much, Fairy Godmother," Ben grins before taking a step forward, "I think he liked it," Ben said in a fake whisper voice.

"Bippity-boppity, you betcha," Fairy Godmother said in a fake whisper.

"All bow down to his royal Majesty," Jay jokingly said as they walked over Blake.

"Oh, yes, his royal yellowness," Carlos added jokingly as he, Evie, Mal, and Jay mockingly bow.

"Silence, you annoying peasants," Blake said, jokingly as he sarcastically did a royal wave.

"As you wish my liege," Jay jokes as Blake starts to walk away.

"Your Crankiness," Carlos added, causing everyone to laugh as Mal hit his back. All of a sudden, someone grabbed Blake's wrist and Blake turned to see Audrey.

"Congratulations. You won him fair and square," Audrey said, sarcastically, "Oh wait, no you didn't. You spelled Ben to destroy all of Auradon," Blake looked at Audrey in shock, "Touching story for the grand kids."

"Okay. Let's do this," Ben called out as Audrey and Blake glanced at him before turning to each other.

"Speaking of kids, we have some waiting for us. So... If you'll excuse me," Blake told Audrey before walking over to Ben and his friends. The crowd cheered as one of the guards drove up Blake's limo. The Vks got into the limo, Jay in the driver's seat.

"Congratulations, Sir Blake," one of the stewards told Blake.

"Thank you," Blake told the steward before getting into the limo with Ben. Once everyone was in the limo, Jay started the limo before driving over to the Isle of the Lost.