Jealousy

Jimin's Pov:-
We sat down after birthday party talking with each other. My alpha sat behind me his hands wrapped around my waist and his head on my shoulder holding me close whole time.
"Alpha, we should leave now."I said holding his hands that are on my waist.
"No baby, you are staying with me today. I am not going to let you stay away from me my love."he said snuggling against my neck prepping with small kisses.
I giggled,"alpha tickles. Appa and eomma must be waiting for us."
"Baby, they know you are with me."he said smiling.
I saw yoongi hyung sitting with his mate smiling softly at what he is saying. I smiled seeing him happy.
"Yoongi hyung, should we stay here tonight?" I asked him.
"Do you think he is going to let me leave"he said rolling his eyes at taehyung who is snuggling against him.
Jungkookie Chuckled besides me.
"See baby, you are going to be with me all night."he said kissing my cheek.
"Jiminie, can you come with me I want to eat something and yoonie you too"Jin hyung asked me and hyung.
Both of our alphas groan,"why hyung, let them be with us, we just got them today."taehyung said pulling yoongi hyung close to him.
"Yes right buddy."he said showing thumbs up to taehyung pulling me against him.
"You rascals, they are coming with me."Jin hyung scolded glaring at them.
We giggled and I tried to get up," come back early baby."kookie said rubbing his nose against me.
"Yes kookie."I smiled.
"Eww, you guys are gross. Just let's go."Jin hyung said gagging.
He pulled both of us to kitchen. We entered kitchen.
"What do you want to eat hyung?"yoongi hyung asked.
"Nothing."he said giggling.
"Then why did you call us here?" I asked confused.
"Wait,hobi is also coming."he said sitting on counter.
Hobi hyung enter the kitchen,"I am here. Jinnie why did you call us here?"he curiously asked.
"Ok since we all are now know each other, how about we hang out together tomorrow to celebrate about you two finding your mates. Only we four together. We will do shopping and have lunch together."Jin hyung exclaimed excited.
"That would be awesome jinnie." Hobi hyung said clapping happily.
I am ready."I said smiling.
We all three looked at yoongi hyung with pleading eyes. He groaned and nodded his head. We laughed and hugged him happily.
"Ok so we are hanging out together tomorrow. Your alpha better not follow you everywhere tomorrow."Jin hyung said rolling his eyes.
I can imagine my kookie finding excuses to keep me by his side already. I giggled and jin hyung looked at me with look 'you better not." I nodded.
"Let's meet after breakfast outside Jinnie's shop."hobi hyung said.
We nodded and left the kitchen.
We reached where we were sitting before but stopped looking at scene front of us.
Two female omegas trying to throw themselves at my jungkookie and taehyung. I clenched my fists and frowned.
"Those sluts never get their lesson that they are not fucking interested."hobi hyung said.
"So let's teach them one now."yoongi hyung said smiling mischievously.
I glared at the bitch trying to literally climb on my kookie. He is mine and she is gonna learn that no to touch my alpha. Suddenly he looked in my direction and I smiled at him innocently.

Jungkook's pov( just after jimin & yoongi left):-
After my baby and yoongi left, me and tae decided to get something to drink. We got up and picked up glass of wine from counter.
" I can't believe we have mates who are biological brothers." Tae exclaimed sipping his wine.
I laughed," you are right but their personalities are totally different right.". I said.
"Yes, my kitten is sassy as fuck dude, it's sexy." He said licking his lips.
I chuckled,"my baby is so adorable and affectionate. He also made namjoon hyung smile in first meeting,
you know how much serious he get when talking to unknown person." I said smiling.
" We are lucky buddy."he said showing his boxy smile.
"Oh alpha, we were looking for you." We rolled our eyes knowing who they are. The sluts of our town, jina and serry.

 The sluts of our town, jina and serry