Permission

Jungkook's Pov:-

I woke up threading fingers through my hair. My hair was mess. I got out of the bed and heard something break and scream.
"Baby...." I call out for him rushing out of the room.
I reached down and looked around to find jimin but he was not in the living room. I ran in the kitchen and saw him sitting on floor against kitchen counter. His legs pulled to his chest and he was trembling.His head buried in his arms. Broken plate and food were scattered on the floor.
"Oh no babyyy."I rushed towards him avoiding the piece of plate. He looked up, tears were streaming down his cheeks.
"What happened love?" I asked as I scooped him in my arms and walked towards living room. I sat down on couch. He have his arms around me holding me with dear life. His nose rub constantly against my mark and he kept inhaling my scent. He was wearing my shirt that come of one of his shoulder. I kept rubbing his back kissing his shoulder and neck. I let him calm down but it doesn't seem to work. He kept sniffing and tighten his arms around me shaking his head.

"Baby." I whispered softly trying to pull him to see his face. He shook his head clinging to me. I signed wrapping hands around his waist placing kiss on his hair.
"You are a-alive k-kookie."he stuttered clutching on my back.
"What do you mean love? I just woke up....did you saw any dream again?"I asked rubbing his head.
"S-she killed y-you inf-front of m-my eyes."he sobbed as he buried his nose against my neck again.
"Who? Can you tell me everything."I softly asked not wanting to pressure him. He slowly pulled out looking at me through wet eyelashes sniffling.
I cupped his rosy cheeks wiping the tears. His nose was red and eyes puffy due to crying.
"I made our breakfast and I took it in plate. I was about to walk but something flashed and I saw you were walking downstairs. She was standing at the end of staircase. She pointed her hand towards you. That flash she released cut right through your heart and you collapsed right down the stairs. I fell down on floor as she disappeared. I couldn't bring myself to walk towards your body."he was crying again hysterically.
"Angel, see your kookie is perfectly fine. Please stop crying, it pains me to see my baby crying like this. This is just a bad dream you saw. I am fine not even a scratch."I said pulling him closer. I kissed his lips softly caressing his soft cheeks. I placed kisses on his forehead, nose, wet eyes and cheeks.
"I thought I lost you forever. I feel like my heart died. my body felt like it was without soul."he said hugging me tightly as I held him against my body.
"Calm down my love. Nothing can take me away from you. You will never get separated from me my angel. I promise you that."I said as he sniffled.
"You can't be with me when I fight with that witch jungkookie please."he mumbled cupping my cheeks.
"Again with that baby. How can I leave you alone to fight with that witch.."I said looking at him as he frowned.
"She will use you as my weak spot and will hurt you. Why can't you understand Kookie.."he said.
"I will protect you baby. I will not let her do anything to you."I said holding his waist pulling him closer but he gripped my hands.
"No kookie you can't be with me there. Please understand I have to do it alone. Don't you trust me.... I can fight her alone."he said with sadness in his eyes.
"I trust you but I don't trust her. What if she hurt you bad."I said worriedly leaning forehead against his.
"She will not hurt me. Moon godess gave me this task for some reason. I have to save Chani but I can't do it if she use you as bait."he said kissing my forehead.
"I can't take risk with you love. Please let me be there."I said pleading.
"I get it jungkookie. You don't trust me. You think I can't do that on my own right..."he said getting out of my lap.
"No baby."I tried to pull him closer but he step away.
"I am sorry that I couldn't prove myself to you that I am strong enough to fight. I know I cry much more than other hyungs. My hyung always told me I am strong but I think I failed to prove that to you."he said wiping his tears vigorously and ran towards our bedroom.

I sit still on couch with head in my hands. I didn't mean to make him think like that. Am I doing wrong by doing this?
Minute before I was comforting him and now he ran away from me crying.  My heart felt heavy thinking that I am the reason now that he is crying. I stood up and climbed the stairs.