Ray of hope

3 days later-

Jungkook's Pov-

"Eat something jungkook-ah?" Jin hyung said holding my shoulder.
"How can I hyung when my baby is in this condition?"I said holding my head in my palms. It has been three fucking days but there is no improvement. My heart clenched at the thought of losing my baby. I feel like my breathing stopped when I saw him with all that tubes lying on hospital bed. His beautiful body all bruised up and his gorgeous face marred with scratches.

Oh my baby... How much did you suffer from that pain. Please wake up, I want hear your voice, your angelic giggles. I want kiss you, make love to you, take care of you. I can't live without you baby. Can you hear plead from your alpha.... please come back to me love....

"You have not moved from here kook-ah. You need energy even if you are just sitting. Jiminie will not like you starving yourself. He will be mad at us after he wakes up that we didn't took care of you. Eat a little bit and have some tea. You will feel better."Jin hyung said worry clear in his voice.
"Hyung, I will not feel good until I see my baby fine. I am feeling worst right now. If something happens to him, I will be so fucked up that no can pull me out of the pit that I will fall in. He is not responding to any treatments, there are no sign of any improvement in his health. He must have been gone through so much pain while fighting with that witch. He still killed her. Look how strong my baby is...."I said as I feel single tear dropped from my eye.
"Oh jungkook-ah come here."Jin hyung pulled me in his arms. He rubbed my back as I leaned in his warmth. He is like my second eomma. He has that motherly aura around him that have always given me comfort.
"Hyung, I feel so lost and useless. What should I do?"I whispered in his shoulder.
"What we can do is that wait and hope for the best. You shouldn't neglect your health like this. Be strong for your mate honey."he said in soothing voice. I signed closing my eyes trying to mask comfort from my hyung.
"Alpha, can I talk to you?"taeil came where we were sitting. I instantly pulled out of hug and stood in front of him.
"Yes, did he respond?"I asked eagerly.
He shook his head and my shoulders slumped down.
"Alpha, I just had talk with kino. He said he is going to ask his eomma if she knows any solution for this as she had that book. She may have some solution for this. I think if we get successful in finding out the cure for that weird poison then Luna will be alright."he said and I feel small wave of relief spread through me. There is hope after all.
"Thank you so much taeil. Let me know what he says."I said greatfully.
"It's my job alpha. I will let you know soon."he said and left.
"Everything will be alright."Jin hyung said and I nodded slightly.

I hope so really hope so ........

I entered my baby's room and sat on the stool beside him. I stared at his angelic face, his eyes closed. I feel like there is slight pout on his lips. I took his hand in mine softly. I kiss his knuckles and leaned my forehead against his palm.
"Baby, I feel incomplete without you. Please come back my love."I mumbled and kissed his forehead softly.
"I hope kino's eomma will tell us the cure of that poison. Hang on for a little bit baby...just a little bit."I said caressing back of his palm.

I gently closed the door and saw namjoon hyung sitting on the bench.
"Kook-ah, come sit."he said patting beside him.
"What happened hyung?"I asked sitting beside him.
"Now that kino has killed his brother and working on building his pack back again. Taehyung stayed there to help him. Taeil was going to inform you but I told him that I will tell you."he said.
"What is it?"I asked looking at him with worry.
"Kook-ah, kino's eomma said there is cute for that poison." He said giving me little smile.
"Really hyung thank God. What is the cure hyung?"I asked eagerly.
"Taehyung is coming back with it. You have to drink that potion and give it to jimin mouth to mouth. You then have to cut skin of his mate mark a little then we have mix drop of your blood with that potion. You have to give him that blood potion through that cut. That will Taeil do. Kino's eomma said effect of poison will get down with time being, it may take 2-3 days to him woke up."namjoon hyung explained as I listened carefully.
I signed in relief and hugged namjoon hyung. He patted my back as we sat down in comfortable silence.

Yoongi's Pov:-

I sat beside my dongsaeng holding his hand. I have coming to have my breakfast with him every morning. Even if he is not awake but I know he can feel presence. I eat with him and talk to him telling all my feelings.
"Do you know dongsaeng, taehyungie is coming back with cure then you will be perfectly fine. I miss your whining, your affection my dongsaeng. Just few days then you will be talking with us. Everyone miss you so much. Wake up soon, I want praise you for your bravery. We are proud of you, come back to us soon."I said without realising tears streaming down my cheeks.
I wiped my tears and open the lid of my tiffin.
"Look, I have brought your favourite kimchi pancake."I said showing him box. I couldn't eat much but I do it for my dongsaeng. I am worried about Jungkook. He is not eating. He ate few bites by force because of Jin hyung. I hope tae will come soon and everything will get sort out.
"Yoongi hyung, can I come in?"a voice asked.
"Chani, come inside."I said smiling at him.
"Are you ok hyung?"he asked eyeing tears in my eyes.
"I am fine. Just got little emotional."I said shaking my head.
"I am sorry hyung. Jimin hyung is in this state because of me."he sniffled as tears gathered in his eyes.
"Ohh no chani-ah, its not your fault. You were possessed by that witch. You are so brave. You have gone through so much. It was jimin's responsibility to save you as "Great Omega".Don't blame yourself ok..."I said hugging him.
"Thank you hyung."he mumbled in my neck.
"How are you feeling now?"I asked him. Taeil said he should not leave hospital few days so he stayed back till his mate come back to take him.
"I am fine now hyung. Wounds are healing fast ."he said and I nodded.
"Come, have some of this."I said but shook his head.
"Hyung, I had breakfast in hospital. You eat, I will go back to take my medicines."he said smiling softly.
"Ok Chani. Take care."I said as he nodded and left.
I looked at my dongsaeng and caressed his forehead affectionately.

I hope he will get better soon.....

Oh my moon godess, keep my dongsaeng safe.........

Hey amazing readers,
That's it for today's chapter.
Will jimin wake up?
What will happen now?
Stay tuned and keep reading.
Be happy and healthy 😊
Borahae 💜💜♥️💟

(Namjoon always going to be baby of hyung line🥰🥺 he get so much support and comfort from them❤️💞😍🥺🥰)