Cruelty against innocence

Jungkook's Pov:-

I woke up cracking my neck which is stiff due to uncomfortable sleep. I looked around people roaming around. I hear little groan and I smiled softly as my baby snuggled against my arm. I kissed his forehead softly.
"Kookie...."he mumbled wrapping hands around my waist nuzzling against my neck.
"Baby, are you awake?"I whispered cupping his cheek but got no response. I let him sleep for some more time as I adjusted myself on bench.
As I sat, thoughts kept running through my mind.
Who did this to that little omega?
He looked so young and he have gone through alot that's for sure. It is not going to get easy to get him to talk. I hope my baby and other omegas will get him to talk about what happened to him. He came in our territory like this, now it is my duty to help him.
He looked so weak and hurt. I will do everything in my power to help this poor omega.
"Jungkookie...."a voice whispered and I snapped out of my thoughts. I saw my baby looking at me with droopy eyes.
"Good morning baby."I said rubbing my nose against his.
"Good morning kookie."he mumbled leaning head on my shoulder. I saw yoongi and tae coming towards us.
"Good morning. I bought you a breakfast."yoongi said.
"Good morning hyung and tae."Jimin said making yoongi sit beside him.
"Did that omega woke up?"taehyung asked as I shook my head.
"Taeil going to inform us when he will get consciousness."I said eating breakfast they bought.
"Then you guys go home get freshen up, we will stay here. If he woke up we will inform you."yoongi said and taehyung nodded in agreement.
"Let's go baby. We will come back after freshening up."I said as he nodded.
Before we can leave, Taeil came running towards us. He stood up front of us catching his breath.
"What happened Taeil?"tae asked.
"Alpha taehyung,that little omega have woken up but he is really frightened. Nurse mindlinked me and I came running."he said.
We all rushed towards little Wolf's room. Taeil opened the door and that poor wolf flinched whimpering.

Jimin's Pov:-

I feel bad for that little omega. He was injured and so scared.
"Kookie, let me and yoongi hyung talk to him. I will try to convince him to shift."I said as yoongi hyung nodded in agreement.
"Ok."jungkookie said as me and yoongi hyung slowly walked towards little wolf.
He stared at us with frightened eyes. He was shivering and flinching at every little voice.
"Hey, we are not going to hurt you."yoongi hyung said in soft voice. I pulled blanket slowly over his body.
"We are here to help you. Can you shift so we can talk about your situation."I said softly trying to convince him. He whimpered gripping bedsheets with paws but nodded slowly. I signed in relief and stood back little bit. We heard bone cracking and there was beautiful omega was sitting there looking at us with wide frightened eyes.

 We heard bone cracking and there was beautiful omega was sitting there looking at us with wide frightened eyes

He has bandages on his arms, shoulders, stomach as Taeil did in his wolf form.
"Are you feeling ok now?"I asked softly.
"I-i a-am s-scared."he mumbled shivering.
"You are safe here little omega."jungkookie said as I put hand on his shoulder gently.
"What happened? Why are in this state?"I asked. Tears made their out of his eyes and he started crying. He covered his face crying hicupping. My heart broke looking at his crying.
"Calm down calm down tell us what happened so that we can help you."yoongi hyung said.
"I am from moonrise pack and our alpha is Kino. He is really kind hearted and amazing alpha we ever had. But now his step brother Lee Joon want to take his alpha title. He is cruel and selfish person. Kino's appa married to Lee joon's eomma when he was in another town. His eomma died after giving him birth. Kino hate his appa for doing to his mother. His father made him alpha and that angered Lee Joon. He left and shake hands with some group of rounge Wolfs. They formed group and secretly entered the pack. He has now killing wolves like maniac. He have captured kino, my mate Yan an and others."he said crying hysterically.
I felt so bad for him. I sat beside him and hugged him.
"Don't worry. We will help you."yoongi hyung said.
"Calm down. We are here with you."I said rubbing his back.
"He have beaten up kino and Yan an badly. But they are still fighting. I don't know how long they can withstand this. I somehow ran from there to seek some help."he said crying.
"We found out note in your hand."jungkookie said showing him the note.
"Yes I kept it in hands incase if I couldn't survive because of injuries. Someone could see this paper and help my pack."he said sniffing rubbing his nose.
"Don't worry. We will see what we can do. You take rest, you still need to recover."kookie said as we all nodded.
"Do you want to eat something? I have bought breakfast."yoongi hyung said showing him the container.
He shook his head,"I don't feel hungry."he said looking down.
"You must have not eaten for days. You need to eat to recover."I said worriedly.
"Please eat. You have to to take medicines."taeil said checking his injuries. He nodded his head and yoongi hyung handed him the container.
"Baby, we both will go and discuss the situation with Namjoon hyung and Jackson hyung."kookie said as I nodded. Jungkookie and taehyung left and I sat beside him.
"You told us everything but didn't told us your name."I said as he nodded.
"My name is Chani."he said as I nodded patting his back.

Jungkook's Pov:-

"Kook-ah, come to meeting room." Namjoon hyung mindlinked me.
Me Ann taehyung left the hospital and drove off to meeting hall.
We reached and saw namjoon hyung, Jackson hyung and others sitting there.
"I heard what happened kook-ah. What did that omega say?"my appa said.
"He is from moonrise pack and their alpha's name is Kino. Kino's stepbrother got united with some rougue wolves and attacked his pack to snatch his pack and title. This omega somehow sneaked from there and came here looking for help."I said as everyone was listening intently.
"He is killing wolves in pack like crazy."tae said and I nodded.
"We have to take quick action before he kill more people."namjoon hyung said.
"Hyung, I think he is insane and cold hearted. He have captured his own father and brother."taehyung said.
"I think we should immediately head there immediately before more disaster happens."I said as everyone agreed.
"We have no idea how many wolves he have."Jackson hyung said.
"I don't think they will able to defeat us. We 20-25 wolves will go."taehyung said.
"Namjoon hyung, you stay here and if we need more wolves I will inform you."I said as he nodded.
Suddenly, guard came running inside meeting hall.
"Alpha, two wolves have entered our territory. They are injured pretty badly."he said huffing catching breath.

Who the hell are they now??????

Hey amazing readers,
That's it for today's chapter.
Who entered the territory now?
Stay tuned and keep reading.
Stay blessed and happy.
Borahae 💜💜♥️💟

(Namjoon, Jin and yoongi tested positive for COVID-19 🥺🥺😕😕😐I hope they will get well soon🙂😇🥰I wish they always stay healthy and happy 🥰💟💜♥️)

I hope they will get well soon🙂😇🥰
I wish they always stay healthy and happy 🥰💟💜♥️)

(Namjoon, Jin and yoongi tested positive for COVID-19 🥺🥺😕😕😐I hope they will get well soon🙂😇🥰I wish they always stay healthy and happy 🥰💟💜♥️)