Realization and Regret

Jungkook's Pov:-
Everyone has their eyes widened as they saw Youngjae's mate.
"You are his mate?"I asked.
"Yes I am." Yeonjun said bowing.

"When in the world you met him?"Jin hyung asked surprised

"When I came here in emergency because one prisoner was having physical issue, Youngjae was kept in adjacent cell."Yeonjun said.
"Yes. I instantly knew he is my mate because of his scent. At first, he didn't even looked at me, but I knew he had known that I am his mate. I tried to talk to him. He just said that I am horrible person. He knows what I did to jimin and how much he suffered because of my deeds. I never felt that ashamed and disappointed in myself than I felt at that moment. I decided to try to win my mate's heart. He was coming to the prison every once in a while to check the prisoner beside my cell. I tried every possible way to apologise to him as much as I can."Youngjae said looking at Yeonjun with small smile.
"I knew Youngjae was my mate the moment I walked near his cell. I remember him because hobi hyung told me what happened at hospital. I was furious at him for what he did. I avoided him first few days. He would try to apologise to me everytime I came in prison. I started to notice the change in his behaviour. I could feel his sincerity in his apologies. I have not still fully forgave him but I can tell you that what he have said is genuine. I hope you will forgive him."Yeonjun said bowing.
"Yeonjun."jiminie said walking towards him and hugged him.
"I trust you. If you are telling that Youngjae have changed then I will forgive him."my baby said smiling at Yeonjun.
"Jimin, it's on you. I know it will take time. It is not easy to forgive someone for something like this. I am still doing it."he said signing holding jimin's shoulder.
I put hand on Yeonjun's shoulder,"you have been doctor in our pack hospital for so long. I know you will not wrong when you say he is better person now.  I can see the way he looks at you, just the way I looked at my baby. I can see that."I said smiling softly.
"Alpha Kang Jin have also apologised for everything. It is great that you are also realised your mistakes and we all trust Yeonjun."Namjoon hyung said as he make Youngjae stand.
I stand in front of Youngjae,"I am letting you go because your father already apologise on your behalf and you have also realised what you did wrong. But I can't say that I forgive you for what you did to my baby.
One more thing, Yeonjun is your mate and If you hurt him in anyway, you will face the consequences."I said in sharp tone.
"I am sorry for what I did. I will never hurt Yeonjun. I will try to become best mate as I can. I wanted to ask your permission if I could take him with me to my pack?"Youngjae asked politely bowing.
"It is not my decision Youngjae, it's his decision if he wants to go or not."I said looking at Yeonjun.
"I will go with him alpha."Yeonjun said bowing.
"If I heard you hurt him, next moment we will be there to take him back."Namjoon hyung said.
"That will not happen, I assure you."Youngjae said.

Jimin's Pov:-
"I will miss you."I said hugging Yeonjun as he wrapped hands around me.
"I will miss you too. Take care of your hyung jiminie."he said pulling out smiling at me.
I stood in front of Youngjae,"take care of him and bring him to visit us."I said smiling at him.
"Thank you so much for forgiving me. I was so stupid to think of you like that and force you. I will take care of him."he said giving me smile.
"That's better. I will know everything from Eunwoo hyung and changbin hyung."I said crossing my arms.
He chuckled softly raising hand in surrender,"I swear I will not hurt him."I smiled as Yeonjun laughed softly.
"Go and pack your things."Namjoon hyung said smiling at Yeonjun as he nodded bowing. Youngjae also left with him to help him.
"I am happy he realised his mistakes and found his life partner."I said looking at kookie wrapping hands around his waist. He smiled and nodded kissing my forehead.
"My baby is too kind and sweet."he whispered in my ears making me smile.
"Jungkook-ah, council has decided what punishment should be given to tae's appa." Jungkookie's appa said.
"Baby, how about you and jin hyung go to the hospital first to meet yoongi hyung."kookie said cupping my cheeks.
"Let's go jimin-ah."Jin hyung said as I nodded.