Cure

Everyone were standing in jungkook's room. He told Taeil to shift his baby to his house. If his mate woke up, he wanted him to woke up in front of his eyes and in their house. He knows that jimin dislike atmosphere in hospital.
Taehyung arrived in early morning with Kino and Yan an. He came directly to the jungkook's house as Jungkook informed about jimin's shifting in his house. Jungkook thanked Kino several times for giving solution to save his mate's life.
"Thank so much you alpha Kino for helping me for jimin."he said hugging Kino patting his back.
Kino bowed politely,"alpha Jungkook, I should thank you and your mate for helping me and my pack. This is nothing infront of what you did for me and my pack. Your mate put his life at stake to save my beta's mate and killing that witch. I wanted to thank him also. I know he will wake up soon. I will be forever grateful to you and everyone here. I found my mate here. Your pack had become blessing for me and my pack."he said. Jungkook hold his shoulders,"Kino-ah let's drop this, calling each other alpha. You are like friend to me. It's my responsibility to help my friend. Anytime you want any help, I will be here."he said giving Kino small smile.
"Thank you so much Jungkook-ah."he said smiling gratefully.
"If you guys are done with your bromance, shall we save your mate kook-ah..."taehyung said smirking and chuckled.
"How did you endured this bastard this days  Kino-ah?" Jungkook said as taehyung glared at him.
Kino laughed, I don't know but I did."he said as Jungkook fist bump with him laughing.
"You fucking jerks, don't corner me like this "taehyung scoffed glaring at them. They smirked at him giving him challenging look.
"Lets go before I knock that smirk out of your faces."taehyung said walking out."they followed him chuckling.
"Says who started this first."Jungkook said in low voice snickering.
"I heard that bastard."taehyung yelled as kino laughed.

"Alpha, we need drops of your blood in this potion to inject in luna's body."Taeil said showing Jungkook the bottle of weird blue liquid.
He nodded and took knife from the table. He cut on my finger and hold  the finger above the bottle. The drops of his blood dripped in the bottle. Potion in bottle changed into blood red colour.
He took out another bottle with  blue liquid.
"Alpha, this is the potion without your blood. You have drink it and give to Luna through your mouth.
"Ok."he said taking the bottle from him.
He took gulp from the bottle and scrunched his nose at its rustic taste. Jungkook ignored it bending down. He slowly rubbed his mate's paled blue lips. He slightly squished his face causing jimin's lips opening. He attached his lips against his omega's lips. The liquid slowly entered in jimin's mouth as he moulded his mouth. He kept kissing him until all the liquid in his mouth was drained. He slowly pulled out and gently hold jimin's neck lifting his head up so that liquid can go down in his throat.
"Is this enough or I need to feed him more?" Jungkook asked.
"That is enough alpha now I will inject this in his body."Taeil said showing me bottle of his blood and potion. Jungkook nodded and wiped his lips with handkerchief.
Taeil took liquid from bottle in syringe and rub some spirit on jimin's arm. He slowly insert tip of needle of syringe in jimin's skin finding the vein. He instantly injected the potion.

Everyone were holding their breath not knowing what will happen. Jungkook was just praying to moon godess in his mind to wake his baby up. Suddenly jimin eyes opened abruptly as they flash blue. Jungkook instantly moved forward but Taeil hold his hand to stop him.
"Alpha be patient."Taeil said and Jin instantly hold Jungkook back.
Jimin arched his back and his fingers clutched on the sheets tightly. He was biting his lips so hard drawing blood from them. His eyes were flashing from their normal colour to blue.
"Ahhhhhhh alpha hurts."he yelled thrashing in the bed as his grip on the sheets almost tore down the cloth.
Jin and taehyung hold Jungkook back with all might on Taeil's signal.
"Let me go hyung. My baby is hurting can't you see."Jungkook growled struggling to go towards his whimpering mate.
"Jungkook-ah, he is sensitive. Even touch can inflict great pain on him. My eomma said that we can't touch him till he fully gains his consciousness. Have some patience."Kino said. Jungkook gritted his teeth as his alpha was growing at him to go to his mate seeing him in pain.
"Alpha alpha...ahhhh ahh."his mate kept letting out pained sounds causing his alpha to go crazy. It took his all the control not to stormed towards his baby who is wailing in pain.
"I can't control myself, I am going out."he said but Kino hold him back
"Soory, you can't Jungkook. You have formed connection as your blood was mixed in potion. If you go, that will break and all our efforts will go in vain.
"Fucking hell, can't you tell me this before we start."he growled as omega's in room flinched.
"We can't tell you this before, it is in this cure as my eomma told me."Kino said groaning.
"Fuck."Jungkook cursed running hands through his hair looking at his crying mate thrashing in the bed. Tears were staining his rosy cheeks, his nose running, his lips abused with teeths, hair messed sticking in different directions. He flinched as his salty tears touch cuts on his face.
"Alpha alpha."he cried out releasing the sheets and raising his arms towards Jungkook. Jungkook clenched his fist as taehyung and Namjoon hold his biseps tightly.
"Jungkook-ah little more patience."namjoon encouraged Jungkook.
"Hyung, this is the most pain I have ever felt in my whole fucking life. Seeing my mate in pain but can't do anything to help him is the worst thing can any alpha would ever face."he grunt as taehyung slightly rubbed his arm.
"But this to save your mate kook-ah. Think like that."namjoon said trying to calm Jungkook.