Group Plan

Before I start the chapter did you guys watch 3J nailing that butter remix Megan Stallion verse🔥🔥😍😍

Their moves were on another level 🔥🔥😍

Back to the story 👇

Taehyung's Pov:-
I mind linked Jungkook telling him I coming to his house with my kitten. I can't believe this situation will come that I have to take my mate to another house. How could they do that? Moon goddess have selected mates perfectly. How could they think like that and disrespect moon goddess vows like that.
I looked at my love. He gazing out of window fiddling with his fingers. Even if he is not showing it I know he is hurting. I felt helpless that I couldn't do anything to soothe him. I think his dongsaeng will be right one to be with him at this time. We reached jungkook's house.
"We have arrived love." I said caressing his cheek softly. He nodded and got out of the car. I signed and got out. As I close the door, arms wrapped around my waist. My kitten snuggled against my chest holding my waist tightly.
"You are the only one I wish as my mate." He mumbled against my neck.
I kissed his forehead," I am here with you in everything kitten. You are the only one for me."
He rubbed his nose against my neck kissing and licking skin. I turned us around pressing him against car. I hold him close also kissing his scent gland.

He rest his head against my shoulder

"I find real peace after this years when I met you."he said signing.
I thread fingers through his hair.
"My love, you are my peace."I kissed his forehead.
We headed to door holding hands. I rang the doorbell and Jungkook opened the door. We entered the house. Jimin rushed towards Kitten pulling him in hug.

Jimin's Pov:-
"Everything will be alright hyung."I said wrapping hands around him.
"What should I do dongsaeng?"he said sniffing.
"Just be the way you are. No need to do anything just be yourself."I said rubbing his back. I feel so bad for him. How can someone dislike my kind and sweet hyung.
"Everyone is coming here hyung. We will do something to sort this situation." I said trying to encourage him. I see taehyung talking to Jungkook. Anger and stress clear on his face. I feel relief when I saw taehyung caring for my hyung so much. I sat beside hyung on couch handing him glass of water.
Everyone came after some time. We all settled down in living room.
"Taehyung, me and Jungkook's appa we tried to talk to your appa but he seem to made alliances with other pack with your marriage." Namjoon hyung said.
"Hyung, I have clearly told them that I am not going to marry anyone but yoongi. I can't believe appa will do something like that. He didn't even consider to ask me before making decision like that. He doesn't want anything but get benefit for himself. Hyung, how can he deceive what moon goddess decided for our happiness like that." Taehyung said with anger.
"Calm down Tae. Things may get more worse if you do something out of anger. We have to think calmly and find solution."Jackson hyung said patting taehyung's back.
"We have to do something that will show that our yoonie is perfect mate for Tae." Jin hyung said giving everyone glass of lemon juice.
"I have an idea."namjoon hyung said.
"What is it hyung?" Kookie said.
"Look, jungkook's crowning ceremony is day after tomorrow. How about we arrange feast in evening of jungkook's crowning day. Feast in the sense all of our families close friends like that. We will let arrange yoongi decoration and cooking for everyone. What do you guys think?" Namjoon hyung said.
"That's great idea hyung. Yoongi hyung is amazing cook and he have great sense of this type of things." I said smiling.
"I am ready to do anything to prove myself worthy for tae."yoongi hyung said.
"Sweetheart, I told you that you don't need to prove anything to anyone. You are perfect as you are." Taehyung said.
"Tae, we know that. We are just need to show that to your parents." Hobi hyung said.
"Don't worry Tae. Me, hobi & jiminie will be there with yoonie."Jin hyung said assuring taehyung.