Twists and turns

Jungkook's Pov:-

I sat on chair beside bedroom window signing not be able to sleep. I looked at bed to see my baby sleeping peacefully hugging the pillow which I replaced with my body. Our wedding got postponed due to what's happening. But it can wait, the problem that is in front of me. It is getting more and more complicated as days go by.
I looked out of window thinking what happened...

"Alpha Jungkook, I didn't saw anything like that happening before. Everyday I try to cure that omega's wounds, next day new wounds appears on his body."taeil said frowning.
"How can it happen? No one comes in his room and we are keeping eye on him everyday.. "I said shocked hearing that from Taeil.
"You are right alpha but I don't know how it is happening..."he said looking down.
I rubbed my forehead,"what about other two Wolfs" I asked drinking water.
"They have not woken up yet but.."he stopped looking down.
"But what?"I asked curiously.
"I smelled strong scent of another alpha on both of their clothes. I think it is scent of my mate."he said fiddling with his fingers.
"Are you sure?"I was beyond shocked.
He nodded signing.
"You know that scent could be of......"
"I know but I hope it's not."he said cutting me off looking down.
He left as Namjoon hyung entered the room. He sat down as I shook my head and he groaned.
"I heard everything kook-ah."he said and I nodded.
"Hyung, why did they ask us to not tell 
Chani about their arrival?"I asked threading fingers through my hair.
"I don't know but atleast we know they all are from the same pack."he said as I pace back and forth.

My head throbbed more the more I think about this. My train of thoughts cut off when hands wrapped around my waist.
"Why are you awake in midnight kookie?"a sleepy sweet voice asked.
I turned around and wrapped hands around my baby.
"I can't sleep baby. You go back to sleep "I said kissing his forehead.
"How can I sleep when you are not sleeping. Tell me kookie why can't you sleep?"he said cupping my cheeks  with worried look on his face.
"Just thinking about recent incidents baby. Our wedding also got postponed."I said brushing hair on his eyes.
"Think this way kookie, now we don't have to stay away from each other."he said wrapping hands around my waist and buried his head against my chest. I chuckled at his cute remark. I picked him up surprising him. He wrapped hands around my neck.
I lay him down on bed and laid down beside him pulling him closer.
"You are right baby. Because of what's happening, we are together and I have you in my arms. Let me enjoy your sweet scent and embrace as much as I can. I will forget my worries because of you my love."I whispered rubbing nose against his as he blushed. He snuggled more against my body. I softly kissed his lips and inserted my tongue in his mouth tasting his sweet taste. I gently rub my tongue against his savoring his addicting taste.
"Mhmm kookie."he moaned softly against my lips.
I pulled out as we catched our breaths. I stared in awe at his beautiful rosy cheeks, his shy eyes, cute button nose and plump pink lips which are red due to our kissing. My baby is beyond gorgeous.
"You have no idea how beautiful you are baby and you belong to me."I whispered and kissed his neck sucking his soft skin. He moaned gripping my arm as I marked his skin.
I pulled out and smirked looking at his beautiful marked skin with my hickeys. He looked at me with shy eyes. He wrapped hand around me started sucking my neck softly. I gripped his waist pulling him more closer to me.
"Kookie, you are mine too. You also belong to me only"he mumbled as he sucked. How much I love my baby's possessiveness over me!!

"I am all yours baby."I said as he smiled looking at my neck. He seems satisfied with his marks on my neck.
I kissed his lips again slightly biting his lower lip.
"Kookie, stop abusing my lip."he pouted. I chuckled kissing his forehead softly. I switched off the lamp.
"Sleep baby. I need to wake up early tomorrow. Thanks to you I got help to forget my worries for some time."I smiled at my baby pecking his lips.
"I love you kookie and I will always be with you."he said kissing my chest.
"I love you more baby."I said kissing his mark as he signed and relaxed in my arms.
My baby fall asleep in my arms after sometime but I couldn't sleep thinking about those three people lying on hospital bed in my pack.