🔞Wedding night 🔞

The last day of wedding, the day of reception was now only remaining.Jimin and Jungkook were going to be one as a couple in front of whole town. The only ritual remaining now was marking each other in front of everyone to showing that now they belong to each other for life.
Jimin walked with his yoongi hyung smiling brightly as taehyung mentioned that Jungkook waiting for him. They arrived and Jungkook took jimin's hand from yoongi. They walked towards stage with interwined hands smiling at each other lovingly. Their suits fits them perfectly making them look stunning for everyone witnessing the wedding.

 Their suits fits them perfectly making them look stunning for everyone witnessing the wedding

They stood front of each other holding hands.
"You look breathtaking and beautiful my love."Jungkook said in low voice while squeezing jimin's hands softly.
"Thank you jungkookie. You look so good alpha."he said while giving Jungkook lovely smile. Jungkook feeled aroused hearing his mate saying alpha. His eyes turned darker but he took breath to calm himself down.
"Let's start our last ritual to complete your wedding."jungkook's appa said smiling while holding both of their shoulders. Both of their scents are in air stronger than before.
"Jungkook, as a mate and husband of jimin we as parents give you blessing and wish that you will take care and cherish our son for rest of your life." Jimin's appa said while jimin look at him with glossy eyes feeling emotional.
"I promise that I will take care and protect jimin with my life. May I?"Jungkook asked bowing to mark his mate infront of everyone. Jimin's parents nodded smiling and Jungkook wrapped hand around jimin's waist. Jimin blushed on the thought of doing this in front of everyone.
Jungkook leaned,"I love you baby."he whispered. Jimin tilted his head giving Jungkook access to his already marked neck.
"You are only mine love."he said and his fangs penetrated jimin's neck softly. Jimin hissed softly holding on jungkook's forearms. Soon, he bit his lips to avoid moan to escape as he felt Jungkook sucking on his marks. Their scents got thicker in the air. Jungkook pulled out and lapped the mark to clean blood. He let out low growl when he looked that his mate staring at him with hooded eyes.
"Now, jimin as mate and husband of Jungkook, we bless you both and wish that you will stay by our son's side in difficult situations, you will love him."jungkook's appa said.
"I promise to always love my alpha and stand by his side in every situation. May I?" He asked bowing.
Jungkook's eomma and appa nodded happily making jimin smile brightly. Jungkook smiled and leaned down to give his little mate access to his neck.
"I love you too my alpha."he whispered and penetrated his alpha's neck. Jungkook closed his eyes wrapping hands around his husband's waist. His hold tightened as his mate sucked his skin with his hot warm mouth. Their scents mingled together indicating they one now. Jimin pulled out looking at his mate through eyelashes. His cheeks were reddened in blush at jungkook's intense gaze on him.
"Baby, I can't wait for our night."Jungkook whispered seductively in his ear making him let out low whimper in need. He looked into his alpha's eyes darkened with lust.
"Everyone can smell you arousal, control yourself you two."Jin said giggling while others laughed.
"Hyung get done with this and let us go to our room."Jungkook whispered making namjoon chuckle.
"You horny alpha."taehyung laughed.
Jungkook growled as everyone laughed again at jungkook's state while jimin blushing furiously hiding behind his mate.
"Unfortunately you both have to stand and greet the people who came to wish you."Jackson said smirking. Jungkook groaned rubbing his forehead. Jimin squeezed his hand giving him adorable eye smile making him melt. He leaned kissing jimin's forehead lovingly.
"My precious love."he whispered making jimin blush.
"Alpha, luna."a voice said making them snap from their world.
Jungkook looked down to see little girl and boy standing holding roses in hands.
"Alpha luna you both look beautiful together."they both said smiling giving jimin and Jungkook roses. Everyone cooed at adorable little's pair.
Jimin crouched down and Jungkook did same.
"Thank you so much. You both are also beautiful."jimin said smiling.
"I am not beautiful, I am handsome."the boy said pouting making everyone laugh.
"Yes you are very handsome."Jungkook said smiling making boy giggle in happiness.
They both stood up,"they are so cute."jimin cooed as they left.
"We can have pups like them too my love."Jungkook said smirking in jimin's ear. Jimin's face turned red as he hit jungkook's arm softly blushing.