Fighting the witch

Jimin's Pov:-

We shifted in our wolves and ran following Chani's scent. I followed Yan an as we ran towards forest.
"As soon as you can feel him close then you should hide somewhere and I will fight with that witch."I said in through mindlink.
"Be careful Luna."he said.
"Don't worry."I said as we kept running through woods.

"Baby, are you okay?" Jungkookie's voice rang in my head.
"I am fine kookie." I said through mindlink.
"Please be careful and come back safe baby. I am waiting for you here. I love you and I can't lose you." I can imagine his worried face.
"Kookie, I promise I will come back to you. I love you too."I said assuring him as much as I can.
"Luna, he is close somewhere."Yan an said through mindlink.
"Kookie, I have to go, I will come back."I said and shut off mindlink with my mate.
"Hide somewhere Yan an."I said through mindlink.
"I will be somewhere near if something happens Luna."he said and  ran off in bushes.
I looked around till I spot him looking at me with evil green eyes. I know witch has possessed him completely just seeing his green eyes.

"Look who is here..."he said with evil glint in his eyes.
I growled but kept my calm. I have to make he her leave Chani's body or else there is possibility that he will get hurt. Then idea popped in my mind.
"Yan an, I will try to make her leave Chani's body. As soon as she leaves his body, take him to the pack hospital."I said through mindlink.
"But how can I leave you alone with this Luna."he said through.
"I will be fine but Chani needs to be treated immediately. Just do as I say Yan an."I said as I keep eye on blabbering witch.

"What can useless omega like you can do. Now you have to die."he said viciously.
I shift back into my human form and smirked at her," yah right that's why you took this poor omega's body. What a pathetic coward, can't even fight on your own."I said crossing my arms.
"You little bitch, how dare you talk to me like that."he growled and raised hand towards me. The zing of light came towards me but I dodged it by jumping to the side.
"You are loser. That is why you are attacking from behind using poor omega. What a waste of superpowers."I said as his jaw clenched eyes flashing red in anger.
"You think I can't fight without this useless omega. Let's see who wins you  fucking cunt."he growled and then he flew in the air. Chani fell down on the ground few meters away.

Witch stands front of me, anger visible in her eyes as her eyes keep flashing red. I side glanced and saw Yan an picked up Chani. I silently signalled him to go with my eyes.
I glared at her," I am going to end you."I said in cold voice.
She laughed,"you....... You are going to kill me. What a joke..... You omegas are only made to give birth to pups and keep your alpha's bed warm..... nothing else. Do what you can you fucking whore."she said smirking.
My blood boiled and I shifted into my wolf form. I swiftly jumped and collided my paw against her stomach. She flew and fell down few meters away. She stood glaring at me as I stand in stance.
"I am going kill you cunt "she hissed and another light strike came in my direction. I jumped dodging it as I charged in her direction. I kept dodging her attacks. I have small wolf body so I am pretty flexible and fast. I ran zigzag avoiding her attacks and slash my paw against her stomach. She yelp as her cloth soaked in blood. She held her stomach then looked at me her eyes completely red.
I jumped in her direction again but she raised her hand and I flew away due to collision with some invisible wall she created.
I winced as my skin scraped on pointed rock. I stood up and about to attack her but froze when I saw her holding yoongi hyung by neck.
"Hyung, how did you came here."I shifted and  yelled running in their direction.
"He is not in shape to talk. Time to have fun. How about I torture your brother infront you." She said smirking.
"Leave him, your fight is with me."I said angrily.
"Ohh now you are scared little cunt."I ran and shifted while jumping but she shot another zing of light. I failed to dodge it and it collided my body. I flew and my body banged against the tree. My whole body buzzed making my head dizzy as I shifted back.
In flash, she came towards me and gripped my neck slamming me against tree making me wince in pain.
"It was easy to fool you. Now see how I kill you painfully whore."she hissed digging her nails in my neck. I struggled against her. She then stabbed her finger in my stomach and shock ran through my body.
"Ahhhhhh...."I let out scream as my whole body buzzed with burning sensation. She tightened her grip against my neck and my vision blurred.
She laughed viciously,"I am going to finish you bitch."she growled and another shot buzzed through my body.

Is it going to end like this......

No no, I can't die like this....

Black spots started to appear in front of my eyes. I closed my eyes feeling dizzy......

I can't let it happen line this.....

Moon godess give me strength please....

I can't die....I can't die......

Jungkook's Pov  (just before Yan an bring chani to the hospital):-

I walked back and forth anxiously. I has been so long that I have mindlinked my baby. He have shut down mindlink with me after that.
Someone placed hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Jin hyung looking at me with assuring eyes.
"Don't worry kook-ah. He will be fine."he said.
"I am so worried about him hyung. I can't even mindlink him. I don't know what is happening there. What if he got hurt. I will not be able to bear it if something happens to my baby."I said running hand through my hair.
He hugged me patting my back,"he is strong kook-ah. Jiminie is small but he is fierce and smart."I closed my eyes.
"Where is little one?"I asked him softly.
"With hobi...don't worry."he said as I nodded.

I sat down on bench in hallway of hospital. I rest my head against wall closing my eyes. I see my angel's smiling face, his crescent moon eyes, rosy cheeks, plump soft pink lips, his soft fluffy blond hair.
"He will be fine."a voice said and I opened my eyes seeing yoongi and taehyung sat beside me.
"I really hope so."I mumbled as he nodded assuring me.

Suddenly taehyung shouted, "Yan an..."
Our heads snapped in that direction. Yan an was running towards us with his mate in his hands. We ran toward him.
"What happened? Where is jimin?"I asked him frantically.
"Luna made that witch leave Chani's body and ordered me to take him back to the hospital. I insisted to stay but he refused."he said.
"Jimin did right thing. Take him to taeil. He is in Kin's room."yoongi said as Yan an ran towards Kino's room.
"He is alone there fighting. I have to go yoongi. That witch is evil. I ca t sit here with my mate there alone like this."I growled.
"No jungkook-ah. You will only make it difficult for him. Please be patient and wait for him."taehyung said holding my shoulders as yoongi nodded in agreement but I could see worry written clear on their faces.
I tried mindlink once again but it was still not open. I grunt in annoyance clenching my fist.

Please be safe baby... Please be safe.....

That's it for today's chapter.
Will jimin survive?
Will Chani be okay?
What will Jungkook do?
Stay tuned and keep reading.
Take care and be happy...
Borahae 💜💟💜💟

Pouty baby 😍🥺🥺🥰♥️♥️😣☺️👇