Last face-off

Jungkook's Pov:-
We changed back into our wolf forms and started running towards crystal snow pack. After running for few miles we reached near pack's territory.
"Alpha Jungkook, we have to sneak in without getting caught by guarding wolf on territory. How is that possible?"Kang Jin's delta Jaehyun said.

He is pretty young but he has to take his father's place as delta as his father died

"We can take one one wolf down each. No one will know then." Taehyung said. We agreed and scattered around territory. Each one of us grabbed each wolf snapping their neck before they could even realise what's happening.
"We are not that far. We have to walk some distance and we will be there."Jaehyun said.
We nodded and started walking towards woods looking around carefully without making noise.
"We are close." Jaehyun said.
"We should change back. Our scent is stronger in wolf form."namjoon hyung said.
We changed back in human form and started walking slowly in forest. We came across one house in woods.

 We came across one house in woods

"We are here."Jaehyun whispered. I inspected the house and surrounding of the house.
"Jungkook-ah, I don't think there are much people here. Maybe there be only tae's eomma appa and some others."Namjoon hyung said in low voice.
"Let's enter slowly and see how many people are here."taehyung said.
We all surrounded the house quietly. Me and taehyung tried to look through window but glasses were dark.
"Let's try to open the door."I said as I tried to open the latch.
"Wait, Bambam is expert in this."taehyung whispered.
He came after mindlink as he started trying to open the door. He succeeded in few attempts.
"Jungkook-ah, we have taken down two guards at back door. They said currently only tae's appa and Chungha are in house. He have locked tae's eomma in one room."Namjoon hyung mindlinked me.
"So there in no problem in entering. We have opened the front door. Come, we will enter together."I said through mindlink.
"Okay. We are coming."he said.
After few minutes, everyone were standing infront of main door. I nodded and taehyung pushed open the door. We were disgusted by the sight in front of us. Taehyung's father and that bitch Chungha were sitting on the couch making out. They didn't even realise we entered.
"You fucking asshole."taehyung growled as he stromed towards them punching his father on face. His father was shocked with the blow and Chungha instantly stand closing mouth in horror.
"You have no fucking shame. You tried to kill my mate and you are fucking around with this bitch. Guess what we have destroyed your plan. Kang Jin is defeated and he turned on our side."taehyung growled smirking as he punched him angrily without any pause.
His father coughed the blood.
"Your eomma knew my plan and she was of no use anyways. You mate with that low class boy. I wanted fucking power to rule everyone but you ruined my plan."his father growled.
He tried to change in his wolf form but taehyung took the pill given by Yeonjun to numb the mind to do anything. He made him swallow two pills before he could change.
Father wanted to get him alive and punish him to do this dirty plan against us. His struggling slow down as pills started to working on his brain.
"You bitch, now you go straight to your pack and tell your fucking father that his both partners have lose against us. If he still wish to fight with us, he is more than welcome, but outcome will be painful."taehyung growled as she shivered in fear running out of the house.
"Let's find your eomma taehyung."namjoon hyung said. We ran checking the rooms.