Killing attempt

Taeil's Pov:-

I sat in my room in hospital sitting on chair examining the reports of Chani. I really feel bad for poor omega fighting alone with that witch. I admire that he is still withstanding everything, I don't if I could have handled that or not.
Those alphas are recovering well and soon they will be totally fine. I am really worried about Chani. I walked out of my room and walked looking at the reports.
I was not looking where I was going and bumped into someone and closed my eyes but I never touched the ground. Hands snaked around my waist pulling me up. I opened my eyes  and looked back at storming eyes.
"Be careful little omega."he said in his deep voice. His deep voice sent shivers down my spine, I don't know why.....
"I wasn't looking sorry, alpha kino."I said as he nodded. I looked papers scattered around us.
"Thats look like quite mess."he said.
I looked at him again and blushed looking down.

I don't know what is happening lately but I always feel little weird around alpha Kino. There is weird feeling in my stomach always when I am in his presence. I feel strangely safe around him. I feel guilty for feeling like this as I already have a mate even if he is evil. He is still my mate.

The finger hooked under my chin making me look up in his eyes.
"It's is ok. I will help you."he said with small smile.
"No no you are still recovering. I will manage."I mumbled.
Then suddenly I remembered and my eyes widened. I am still in his arms. His arms wrapped around my waist.
I wiggled in his arms and he slowly unwrapped his arms. I pulled away standing little away blushing.
"Sorry alpha Kino."I said bowing and crouching down gathering the papers.
I collected papers and stood up.
"What are you doing out of your room? You should rest."I said looking at him holding papers against my chest.
"Just walking trying to relax."he said as I nodded.
"Are you that worried about me?"I looked at him with wide eyes and that weird feeling erupted in my stomach.
"O-ofcourse y-you are m-my p-patient."I stuttered as he smiled softly.
"Thank you for taking care of me little omega."he said.
"Your welcome."I mumbled and literally ran towards another direction.

Kino's Pov:-

What the fuck is happening to me.....

That little omega is giving me different feelings that I can't figure out. I always have that urge to protect him whenever he is in my presence. He is so gorgeous and sweet. He takes care of everyone so well. 

Why my asshole brother have to be his mate....
He doesn't deserve him at all. That fucker need to be punished for his deeds. He fucking destroyed my pack with that witch. That witch have possessed my beta's mate. Thank to god we have find 'Great Omega'.

I was thinking as I walked in hallway of hospital to get some relaxation. Suddenly small body bumped against mine. My hands wrapped around his tiny waist on instinct to avoiding him from falling. I looked as Taeil's closed eyes.

He opened his eyes and looked up with his beautiful dark brown eyes.
Here that feeling like he feels so right in my arms. I feel like I need to always take care of him.
"Be careful little omega."I said studying his expressions. I feel him shiver in my arms.
"I wasn't looking sorry alpha Kino."he said. I nodded and he looked around us. Papers in his hands are now scattered around us.
"That looks like quite mess."I said. He blushed looking at me and instantly looked down. I almost cooed at his adorable pink cheeks.

I don't know what this is, if it is wrong or not but it just feels so right.

I put finger under his chin raising his face. He looked up in my eyes.
"It is ok. I will help you."I said slightly smiling.
"No no you are still recovering I will manage."he mumbled and I frowned slightly. Suddenly his eyes widened and he starts wiggling in my arms. I realised and slowly unwrapped my arms around his waist. He pulled out standing little away making me miss his warmth.