Showdown

Jungkook's Pov:-
"Are you ready Jungkook? We are here.".
Yes. I am coming. Give me 10 minutes."
"Okay."

I cut off the mindlink and signed as my baby tightened his grip around my waist.
"Baby, everyone is here. I need to go."I said kissing his forehead.
"K-kookie, I am scared."he said sniffing against my chest.
"Ohh my baby. Nothing will happen to me love. Don't be scared. Stay with omegas."I said as I pulled out to kiss him. I kissed his lips with love and passion. Then I kissed his wet cheeks and lastly forehead.
"I will be back soon. Now let's go downstairs. Other omegas are also here too."I said holding his hand.
"Wait."he said and went to his closet and pulled out small box.
He came towards me and opened the box and took out beautiful pendant.

He put on the pendant around my neck.
"This is my grandfather's pendant. He gave me when I was little. Yoongi hyung also have one. He told me this will always protect me from danger. I feel little assured if you have this pendant."he said kissing my cheek.
I fell in love with him little more than already I was.
"Thank you so much my angel."I said kissing his lips softly caressing his cheek.
He hold my hand and we left our room. We saw everyone standing outside the house as we left the house.
I leave my baby with Jin hyung  as hobi hyung is with yoongi and Jackson hyung are staying with all omegas in case they try to trick us and also Youngjae is also locked here.
I stand in front my group.
"Guys, we are heading to attack Kang Jin's pack because they were secretly planning to attack mine and Namjoon hyung's pack in two days from now as mark informed all of you. We will go and Eunwoo hyung and changbin hyung's wolves will also join us to help. As you can see, they playing really dirty games to hurt my and alpha taehyung's mate. So I want to end all this once and all and built peace in town. I hope for your dedication and commitment."I said as wolves howled in agreement.
"Let's start heading towards Kang Jin's pack. Let's end this and teach them lesson to not to mess with our town."Namjoon hyung said as wolves howled.
Namjoon hyung and I changed in our wolf.
"Let's go."i said in mindlink to everyone. Wolves howled and marched forward. I took glance at my baby waving at me with glistening eyes with sniffing Jin hyung.

At the territory of Kang Jin's pack

"We have arrived here. Be prepared I and Namjoon hyung will enter first. We will inspect the spots of other wolves and will signal you to attack."I said in mindlink.
I and Namjoon hyung entered the territory sneaking in the bushes. We saw wolves wandering around territory. Nearly 15-20 wolves were there.
"Some wolves come behind us and other cover all territory of pack with Eunwoo and changbin."namjoon hyung said in mindlink link.
Wolves entered behind us and Namjoon hyung signalled me. I let out loud howl to signal for attack. All wolves were in territory were startled but we didn't gave them  chance to recover as all our wolves howled and marched forward and jump on them.

Kang Jin's Pov:-
I sat in pack hall with my mate.
"Alpha, do something to save our son."my mate cried.
"We are going to attack them in two days. Don't worry he will get saved."I said thinking about my beta's death. I clenched my fist as my plan to kidnap that bastard's mate.
Suddenly, my delta came running,"alpha we are under attack. Jungkook and Namjoon attacked along with Eunwoo and changbin."he said and I stood up abruptly.
"What the fuck, how did he know that we were going to attack them."I yelled .
"We don't know alpha. What should we do now? Many of our wolves have died. They are stronger than us."he said as I banged my fist on wall.
"Gather every wolves. We have to fight them."I said as we left the hall.
As we came outside, I saw Jungkook, namjoon and taehyung standing there . Eunwoo and changbin stand behind them glaring at me.
"There is no use of gathering anymore wolves. They are gonna die because of your selfishness and don't forget that your son is in my hold."Jungkook said sternly.
"You better tell us where is my bastard of father is hiding."taehyung growled.
"Please don't hurt my son."my mate came running and cried in front of them.
"We had no intentions to hurt anyone or attack any pack. But your son harrased jungkook's mate and tried to rape him. Your mate send his beta to kidnap jimin and his men sexually harassed mine and my beta's mate. He joined hands with taehyung's father and tried to hit his mate. He is in hospital luckily saved from death. Did you know all of that?
We will not sit and watch our mates getting hurt because of this bastards. I will not tolerate anyone hurting my precious people in town. Whoever tries to hurt my people will suffer severely."namjoon growled clenching his fist.
"Look what I did was because of my son's obsession with jimin. I joined hands with taehyung's father because he threatened me if I didn't do that he will tell you guys to kill him. I send my beta to kidnap jimin was also his plan. He wanted to threaten you and Namjoon to hand him your packs in exchange of jimin. I thought it will help me to save my son. I didn't know when he entered your pack and hurt your mate. I got news that you captured him and I panicked. Taehyung's father took advantage of my vulnerability for his advantage."I said pleading that they will understand my situation.
"That fucker deserve to die."taehyung growled angrily his eyes blazing red.
"I have deal for you. You told us where is his father and mother. Then I will let Youngjae go."Jungkook said crossing his arms.
" Just don't hurt my son. I will make sure he will not do that again."my mate said bowing down.
"I swear if he even touch to hair of my baby, I will not hesitate to snap his neck." Jungkook growled.

Taehyung's Pov:-
Kang Jin gulped as anyone can tell he already accepted his defeat. My blood was boiling hearing about my bastard of father's cruel and nasty deeds. I will make sure he pays for everything he did.
"Alpha taehyung, only your father is involved in this. Your mother really realised her mistake when she called you in mansion to apologise. Your father acted like he is guilty. Even your eomma didn't knew he was just pretending to be sorry. Then she heard about his plan and that day she told me all about the plan. She tried to stop your father and did everything she could. That much I know what did she told me through mindlink. But now from many days I didn't receive anything from her nor I could mindlink her. I don't know what your father did to her son. She made mistake first but after that she did everything she could to stop your father."Kang Jin's luna said to me in pleading voice.
Is this monster really is my father?
I clenched my jaw,"where the fuck is my father? Tell me alpha Kang Jin." I growled fuming in anger and hatred for my father.
"He is hiding in another pack whose alpha's daughter was going to marry taehyung."Kang Jin said.
"That much we already know alpha Kang Jin. I need exact location. He will not openly stay with alpha of pack. He is fucking loser. He have not guts to fight face to face."I said sternly.
"We were going to attack Jungkook's and namjoon's pack day after tomorrow but now I will not be there. He must have known by now that you have attacked my pack."Kang Jin said.
"He will not know anything about that. I have made sure that this news didn't spread out."Jungkook said smirking.
"Then he must be in other farmhouse that is in the woods of their pack. I will send my one man with you to guide you to the location."he said.
"Thank you."namjoon hyung said politely.
"I apologise for my deeds and behalf of my son."he said bowing politely.
"It's good that you realised your mistakes alpha Kang Jin."Eunwoo said.
"Yes. It feel good to do right thing this time."Kang Jin said.
"I hope we will become allies in future."namjoon hyung said raising his hand for handshake.
They shook their hands along with us.
"I hope that you will succeed. All the best."Kang Jin said.
"Thank you alpha Kang Jin."Jungkook said politely bowing.
"Let's go." I said and bowed before walking another ones following with me.
Father I am coming for you.
You will fucking regret even laiding eyes on my mate!!!!

Hey amazing readers,
That's it for today's chapter
Will they will able to get taehyung's father?
Stay tuned and keep reading.
Take care and stay healthy
Borahae 💜💟💜♥️

(This hwarang gang was amazing ❤️💟🥰😇☺️🥺👇👇👇👇)