Reveal

Jungkook's Pov:-

"How did you knew that my mate is Great Omega?"I asked surprised.
"My eomma always knew but grandmother told her to keep secret and only reveal it if situation like this happens."Kino said.
I nodded dazed," I will tell him and we will help you."I said. I know my baby will do anything to help anyone. He is an angel.
"Thank you so much alpha. It means so much especially me. My mate is fighting for too long." Yan an said sadly.
"We will try our best to help you."taehyung said patting his back.
"Don't worry, everything will be fine. You guys take some rest now."namjoon hyung said and I nodded. We left the room and headed to the car.
"I have talk to my baby."I said running hand through my hair.
"Yes. We have to do it quickly because that little omega won't able to fight with that witch for long."namjoon hyung said.
"I am worried about my baby hyung. He is gonna face that witch alone. What if something happens to him..."I said already dreading the thought.
"He is strong kook-ah. Now he is Great Omega'. He must be having the powers to fight with witch. He will be fine."namjoon hyung said patting my back.
"He will be able to fight kook. You know how strong our omegas are."taehyung said as I nodded in agreement. They are really strong.
"I really hope so hyung. I really hope so."I said as we get in the car. Taehyung started the car and I mindlinked my baby.

"Baby?"
"Kookie..."
"Where are you baby?"
" I am with yoonie hyung kookie. He came home to meet me."
"Ok.I will come in some time."
"Okay kookie. I am waiting."

"He is at home hyung."I said as he nodded. My brain storming with thoughts all over the ride towards home. Namjoon hyung parked in front of the house and we got out of the car. We got inside settling down on couch.
"Baby...."I called out as my baby and yoongi came out. My baby holding glasses of water.
"Here kookie and Namjoon hyung."he handed us glasses of water. We drank water as it soothe down the throat.
"I have something really important to talk with you."I said.
"Yoongi, I will drop you guys off and tae will tell you everything on the way."namjoon hyung said. Yoongi knew something was serious. He didn't questioned anything and nodded. They left after yoongi giving jimin hug. Tae and Namjoon hyung nodded at me in assurance.

I sighed leaning head against the couch.
"Kookie, is everything okay?" My baby said standing in front of me looking at me worriedly.
"Come here baby." I spread my hands to hug him. He sat down beside me and wrapped hands around my neck. My hands wrapped around his waist pulling him against me. I picked him up and settled him on my lap.
"What happened kookie? You seem so worried."he said cupping my cheeks. I leaned against his soft hand.
I looked at him and pulled him more closer leaning my head against his shoulder.
"Kookie, you are making me worried."he said threading fingers through my hair.
"Baby, you are worried.....I am worried for you my angel."I said kissing his forehead softly.
"Why jungkookie?......see I am fine."he said pointing at his body.
I chuckled," you really are my angel love."I said hugging him kissing his mark.
"Tell me kookie what happened?"he mumbled against my shoulder. I signed pulling out looking in his beautiful brown orbs.
"Those two alphas woke up baby. They are in same pack as little omega chani."I said as he nodded.
"That's good news kookie. He will get to meet his mate now."my baby said smiling.
"Baby, it's more complicated that this. Chani is in control in hands of witch that manipulating him to do things. But he is fighting with her that's why he had so many bruises on his body. He doesn't know that his mate and pack's alpha is here. They told us not to tell him because that witch may get to know they are here."I said and took sip of water to soothe my dry throat.
"Oh my god! I never heard of such witches exist. Poor chani is fighting with her. Kookie, is there any way to help him. I saw how bad his bruises were."he said, worried look clear in his eyes.

Jimin's Pov:-

Oh poor Chani!!!

I looked at kookie as he signed and pulled me close again.
"Baby, there is a way to trap that witch but I am worried."he said rubbing nose against my neck.
"Why jungkookie?" Tell me what is the way?...  We have to help them."I said. We have to help them in any way possible.
"Kino's grandmother was witch. She gave his eomma a book that have all the information about witches. She told her that there is 'Great Omega' who can trap that witch. He has that power to fight with witch."he said and I knew there is hope that we can help.
"So we have to find 'Great Omega'."I said but he shook his head. I tilt my head in confusion.
"Baby, you are 'Great Omega'."he said and I gasped in shock.
"You mean to say I have the power to fight with that witch."I said in shock. He nodded and buried his nose against my neck inhaling my scent.
"But I am so worried about you baby... What if something happens to you my love."he whispered wrapping hands around me tightly. I have to fight that witch. I am strong and I have to help that little omega.
"Kookie, I will do this. Tell me how can I fight her?"I said as he pulled out and kissed my forehead.
"I am so proud of you my baby. I know you are strong. Please don't take any risk. How will I live if something happens to my baby...."he said cupping my cheeks.
"Jungkookie."I whispered and hugged him snuggling against him.
"I will be fine kookie. I will fight her and come back to you."I said against his neck and kissed his mark.
"I will be right there."he said pecking my lips. He told me how to take control of Chani's mind hand fight against the witch. I listened everything carefully.

I can't believe I am 'Great Omega'. I have to prove that I can do it. Moon godess made me this for reasons so I can't let her down. I have to do this and save Chani and his family and pack members from that witch.

"And baby one more thing that kino's brother is Taeil's mate. He got know because scent on those alpha's clothes. He said he rather stay alone than having him as a mate. He is so strong baby."he said signing.

Oh my Taeil! I need to meet him soon. He must be so sad. I don't know how he must have dealing with his emotions right now. He didn't even had chance to get to know his mate.

"I have to meet Taeil tomorrow kookie."I said as he nodded.
"Sure baby. He needs someone to talk."kookie said softly rubbing my cheeks.
When will I fighting that witch?"I asked.
"In few days baby after those alphas recover."he said worry written on his face. I stood up and took his hand guiding him towards our room.
I made him sit on the bed and opened the cupboard door.
"What are you doing baby?"he asked as I took out bottle of balm from cupboard.
I walked towards him and straddle him as wrapped hands around my waist.
"This balm will soothe your headache kookie."I said softly coating my fingers with balm.
"Baby, there is no need to do that. You in my arms is enough."he said but I pouted shaking my head.
"No kookie, I have to take care of my alpha."I said and started rubbing balm gently on his forehead. I massage his forehead softly with fingers. He groaned in relief and pulled me closer. I rubbed my fingers gently across his skin. I rubbed circles on his forehead with fingers.
"It feels so good baby."he said his eyes closed. I smiled gently continuously massaging his forehead.

"Here, done ."I said kissing his forehead softly. I caressed his cheeks as he looked at me his eyes full of adoration and love. My heart fluttered at his loving gaze.
"My baby is best in the world."he said and kissed my lips softly. His lips softly caressed my lips. I wrapped hands around his neck. He nibbled my lips lightly. My lips parted as he insert his tongue in my mouth. He kissed me with so passion and love. I moaned softly holding his nape pulling his hair slightly. He groaned and gripped my waist more tightly.

He pulled out and placed quick kiss on my lips. His eyes stared in my soul as I looked at him in daze.
"You mean world to me love. I don't think I will able to survive if something happens to you. But I believe in you. You are strong and beautiful. Moon godess knows you are capable to do this."he voiced my thoughts. I looked at him greatfully considering myself so lucky to have him as my soulmate and better half. I hugged him tightly.
"Thank you for believing in me kookie. I will do this. I will not let down your and moon godess believe in me."I said as he tightened his hold.
"I know you will baby."he whispered and kissed my forehead.

With my jungkookie's support and love, I am ready to fight that witch.......

Hey amazing readers,
That's it for today's chapter.
Soon, jimin will fight with witch.
How will they fight with kino's brother.
Stay tuned and keep reading.
Be happy and healthy 😊
Borahae 💜💟💜♥️

(They will always be his babies no matter what ♥️🥺☺️❤️☺️👇)