Awake

Taehyung's Pov:-
I want to rip my father's head off. I was fucking boiling with rage. My own father did something like that. Why should I even call him father....
That fucking bastard!!
My alpha wanted to leash out and destroy him for hurting our mate. Because of that fucker my mate is in coma.
"What the hell!!!"Jackson hyung said rubbing his head.
"What happened?"Jungkook asked.
"That fucking bitch Chungha is here and creating scene here."he groaned.
I fumed and growled,"she had nerve to show up here. I will not spare her. She can be with my father in this."I snarled banging fist on table.
I stand up and stromed out of canteen everyone followed me calling my name.
"Tae, calm down."I heard namjoon hyung yelled. No I can't now.
I rushed in hospital hallway and rage blinded my eyes seeing that bitch. I walked towards her.
"You dare to show up here you fucking bitch! Tell me what you did in this accident."I snarled at her.
She flinched,"taehyung, I just-........."I didn't let her finished I grabbed her neck and slammed her against wall.
"That means your hands are stained in this situation."I growled angrily.
"I didn't d-do anything. Your father o-only told me yoongi is in c-coma. I just assumed he is b-behind this."I fumed tightening my grip around her neck. He coughed banging on my arm.
"Tae, calm down please"Jin hyung said.
"How can I Jin hyung? Do you know what they did? They tried to kill my mate by hitting him with godamn jeep."I yelled looking at her angrily.
Jin hyung gasped,"w-what?"
"That's not a main thing. The person behind this is my fucking father."I growled.
"Oh my god!"he gasped again covering his mouth. Jimin hugged him.
Just then Yeonjun came running.
"Taehyung, yoongi is awake. He keep calling your name. He is thrashing around, he will hurt himself like this."he said frantically.
I released her neck and she fell down coughing. I ran towards yoongi's room.
I opened the door and my heart broke.
"Tae tae I am going to die, please save me. I don't wanna die."he kept screaming thrashing in hospital bed.
I rushed towards him,"kitten, I am here. I will not let anything happen to you. Can you see, I am here. You are safe."I said trying to hold him.
He wiggled from my arms,"no I am going to die."he said struggling in my arms.
"Baby please, you are gonna hurt yourself. You are safe. Just be still and look at me."I pleaded.
He started to slow down panting. He looked at me. Our eyes locked and I caressed his cheek softly. Tears was streaming down his face. His nose red and eyes were swollen.
He gently raised his hand and cupped my cheek.
"You are real."he mumbled and I nodded pecking his palm.
"I am here love. You are fine just injured."I said softly.
He tried to hug me but winced in pain.
"Kitten, you have fractures sweetheart. Lay down on bed and rest."I gently laid him down on bed. I sat down on stool holding his hand kissing it repeatedly.
"I was mess kitten. You scared me. I thought I am gonna lose you. Never do that to me again."I said leaning my head against his hand.
"I am fine. Just I have pain."he said weak soft voice.
"You have fractures sweetheart. Don't worry I will be here with you love."I said kissing his forehead softly.
"Hyung hyung, thank God you are awake."jimin came running towards my kitten.
"Jimin slowly he still have fractures and bruises." I said.
"Dongsaeng."he mumbled tears gathering in his eyes. Jimin side hugged him softly crying silently.
"Hyung, we were so worried. Thank God."jimin said sniffing.
"I am ok now dongsaeng."
"They pulled out,"hobi hyung, I want  hobi hyung."yoongi whined. They have bonded really close as yoongi started working with him.
"Yoonie, yoonie your hobi hyung is here."hobi hyung said rushing to his side.
"Hobi hyung, I thought I will never be able to see all of you again. I was scared that I will not see tae's face again."he said panting.
"We all are here yoonie. Don't talk too much. Take rest."hobi hyung said kissing his forehead.
Yeonjun came,"please let him rest. He needs to recover from his injuries. He will recover fast because he is werewolf but his head injury and stomach injury will take time. Don't move too much."he said.
"We will take care of him. Don't worry."Jin hyung said.
I mindlinked everyone to do not say that my father did it. It will break his heart. Everyone singnalled me ok.
"Jimin, Jin and hobi can you stay here with him for some time. I will come in  some time."I said.
"Ofcourse we are here."jimin said sitting beside yoongi.
"Sweetheart, I will discuss something and I will come back soon. Don't move too much."I said softly kissing his lips.
"Come back soon. I want you with me."he whined.
I kissed his forehead,"just few minutes."

In hallway:-
"We need to find my father soon. We don't what he have in his mind?" I said clenching my fist.
"Yahh he must be planning something."namjoon hyung said.
"Tell your eomma appa and everyone to  stay alert. We have to be prepared for anything."I said.
Everyone nodded," I think he must be hiding in the pack Chungha came from. He wanted you to marry Chungha so that he can get with that pack."Jungkook said.
"Yes right. Maybe he will be there."I said.
"I will send someone to spy on that village to see if something unusual happening."Jackson hyung said.
We nodded and I came back to kitten's room.
"Yeonjun gave him some pain soothing medicines and he fell asleep due to its effects."Jin hyung said.
I nodded as Jimin got up,"you sit here. I will bring food for you and yoongi hyung. You both need to eat. He have to drink liquids for few days though."Jimin said.
"You better eat before you enter here."Jin hyung said frowning at jimin.
Jimin have tight-lipped smile and nodded.He left and I sat down beside my kitten.
"Jin hyung, I am good enough for him right? Then why he always one to hurt emotionally or physically while by my side?" I said sadly looking down.
"Don't you dare to think like that tae. You are good mate. You love him, take care of him and support him no matter what."hobi hyung said putting hand on my shoulder.
"I-i will punch y-you after I get w-well if you t-think like t-that."my kitten stuttered in sleepy voice slapping my hand weakly.
Jin hyung and hobi hyung giggled lightly. I feel happy that he is still same even after accident. I kissed his forehead,"sleep baby. I have got you."I said rubbing my nose against his.
Jimin came back with two bags.
"I bought you sesame chicken and rice and ginger chicken congee for hyung." He said pulling out the box.

" He said pulling out the box

"I kept soup in special box to keep it warm because he is asleep right now

"I kept soup in special box to keep it warm because he is asleep right now."he said.
I nodded,"Thank you jiminie. I will make sure to make him eat after he woke up."I said taking box from him.
"We will go to eat something now tae. Make sure you eat."Jin hyung said and they left.
I looked at mate's beautiful sleeping face. I gently pecked his lips and sat down. I will make sure to kill him with my hands for doing this to my kitten.  Watch out my dear father, you have made your death wish!!!!!

That's it for today.
Sorry for uploading late.
This story is all about two brothers fighting for their love.
Stay tuned and keep reading.
Take care
Borahae 💜💟💜♥️

(When bunny JK pushed hobi out of frame😂😂😂💟💜)👆