My Precious

After few hours

Jungkook's Pov:-

I kept bucket of water aside then sat down beside my baby. His body has cooled down but still little warm. I already removed his clothes and put on one of my shirt on him. His clothes got all sticky due to all the sweat.
"Baby, please wake up soon."I whispered caressing his rosy cheeks. I brushed the strands of his hair and kissed his forehead softly. I gently pecked his lips while caressing soft flesh of his neck.
I signed,"I will call Taeil baby."I got up started walking.
"Al-alpha."a weak trembling voice stopped me in tracks. I instantly turned around and rushed towards my baby.
"Baby, baby can you hear me?"I said taking his hand.
"K-k-kookie."he mumbled blinking his eyes.
"I am here baby, i am here."I said kissing his palm. He got up rubbing his forehead.
"Baby, you are still bruised and injured. Lay down babe."I said but he shook his head.
"K-kookie, my bruises a-are a-all h-hea-aled. I d-dont know h-how.."he mumbled looking at his body.
I was shocked to hear that and I hold his cheeks and inspected his body.
"Wait baby, I will call Taeil."I said and mindlinked Taeil.
"W-wait."he said in hoarse voice. I looked at him in confusion. He looked at me with glossy eyes and made grabby hands towards me.
"K-kookie I-i thought I w-will n-never be a-able to s-see you a-again." He said as tears rolled down his cheeks.
"Oh my baby."I said taking him in my arms as he hugged me tightly. I pulled out and kissed his face and lips holding him against me. His hand threaded in my locks as he tugged on my hair.

 His hand threaded in my locks as he tugged on my hair

"You have no idea baby, how scared I was..I almost lost you my love. I was feeling dead inside without you baby. I love you so much baby. I don't ever want feel like this love. Please never leave me. You are my everything, my precious baby."I said kissing his neck and my mark on his delicate skin.
"I miss your everything kookie. Your scent, your hugs, your kisses, your smile, everything. I love you so much alpha."he said against my neck kissing the mark. I hold him against me protectively relishing his warmth against my body after so many days of torture. I kissed his forehead holding his cheek gently.

"I am not letting you get away from my sight ever again my angel

"I am not letting you get away from my sight ever again my angel. You did great baby. You killed the witch and saved that little omega. I am so proud of you love."I mumbled kissing his forehead repeatedly. I peppered feather like kisses on his glistening eyes.