Chapter 1

3rd person pov

The plane has landed Yn and lana is coming out of the plain there she saw hange the girl she have been secretly texting and help her escape from that hell.

"Hey Lara right?" Hange ask yn nod hange then hug her tightly and look at her "from now on your Yn Ln and yoyr daugther is now lana Ln" she said "thank you very much hange for helping us" yn is thankful that she and her daugther won't have to stay in that place again.

time skip hange's apartment
Reader's pov

Hange took us to her apartment its pretty big and has 2 guess rooms hange said that we can take them both so lana took the one close to hange's room and mine is next to lana.

Me and lana went to sleep even if its morning. Because we snack out in midnight. As i lay on my bed still awake i heard a knock i give them promission to enter it was hange and she have a box on her hand "here i bought these for you since you have to leave your phone there" hange give me a vivo Y19 phone "hange you've done enough i'll just buy my own" i said to her but she pouted and i accepted it.

Since i can't sleep i open my now new phone and creadet an account named Yn Ln. I still didn't put a photo in it since hange said that she is gonna dye my hair into (your hair color) later.

And then i felt sleepy and i let my eyes close.

When I woke up it's already night time I went out of my room and saw Hange cooking dinner "hi hange" I said in a sleepy voice rubbing my right eye "good morning sleepyhead" hange said smiling as she looked at me I laugh and went to zofia- I mean lana's room and saw her sleeping.

I went to her and gently shake she slowly open her eyes and said "hi mom" Lana said sleepy "come on it's dinner time" I said and she nod. Lana has been scared of mark ever since he hurt her and don't see him as her father so I'm glad we finally left that hell.

We both got to the dinning table there Hange prepared the table we both sat down "hey zofia" Hange greeded lana "hi" she shyly said "I'm sorry for telling you this so suddenly but we change your name to Lana to hide you and your mom from you father and now your both Lana Ln and Yn Ln" Hange explained Lana nod rapidedly she also wants to leave that place either.

Lana and Hange get along well "hey Hange is my ID ready?" I ask hange and she nod while chewing her food "yeah and I found a kindergarten for Lana I could enrol her there" hange said and I shake my head no " Hange you've done enough let me do it" I said " I know that's why you have to find a job oh! You should work with me in the ackerman corps theirs an opening spot for an assistant" hange said and I nod.

" Good I already did enrol Lana at the kindergarten and birth certificate" Hange said and we continue eating once we are done i wash the dishes while hange help lana unpack we are gonna do some shopping tomorrow for cloths since we only have a few.

After i did the dishes i put them on their drewers where it belong. I then went to my room and unpack hange came in and sat on my bed "Yn their is a catch on being an assistant in the ackerman corps" she said and i look at her and hum to signal her to continue "well being the CEO assistant he is really cold the previous ones quit or got fired immediately so if you git fired i will find you another one, okay?" Hange ask "okay thanks for the tip" i thanked hange.

Hange left my room and went to her's after i unpack it didn't take long so i took a shower put on my padjama and brush my teeth. After i went out side and went to my room there i saw lana sitting on my bed she look at me and i went to her "hey is everything alright?" I ask her and she look at me " mommy are we safe? " Lana ask and i hug her " we are as long as we keep playing safe" i reasure her and she nod.

Lana left my room and went to her's. I lay on my bed and took my phone and hange was there "hey" i said "we need to take you and your daughter to the salon tomorrow and both of your ID's don't have any pictures yet so we have to do some changes in you" hange said i felt offended but it's for our own safety.

"Okay" i simply answer her and she smile. That night we talk a bit before i drift off.

3rd person pov

As you drift off hange is still awake noticing your bruises and scars 'yn what did an innocent girl like you to diserve this kind of life? You should have a normal life' hange though to herself. As she cover you with the blanket.

"Goodnight" hange said softly before leaving the room and turning the lights off and close the door.