chapter 19

Warning ⚠️ this chapter might have a little bit of lemons

Levi's pov

"Todays the day levi" i say to myself while in the bathtub.

After about 5-10 minutes i got out of the bathtub and prepare for todays especial event i'm about to do later this day.

I took out a white turtle neck sweatshirt, my grey boxer, and a blue-ish pants. I brush my teeth and brush my hair. After i then put on my favorite white shoes.

As soon as i opened my door i smelt something good it made my stomach growls i soon went downstairs and saw mom and auntie rose chatting "good morning mom auntie rose. Do you know who's cooking?" I greeted them then ask.

"Good morning to you too and no we went down and smelt the amazing aroma" mom said wearing a long-sleeve white dress with a black ribbon tied around its waist.

" Lets check" Auntie rose said and me and my mom nod. Auntie rose is wearing a black half-shoulder dress with a white ribbon tied around her waist.

"Wearing a opposite kind of dress is what they would always do" i say to myself.

We walk outside of the kitchen with tanjiro picking through the crack of a almost close door we look and saw nezeko, kanao, isable, sakura, nana, lana and yn cooking and giggles.

I lean in and lost balance we all fell down and the door opened tanjiro was at the bottom, auntie was on tope of tanjiro, i was on top of mom.

"Are you guys alright?" I hear yn's sweet voice ask i look at her and she was wearing a pink apron her hair was on a (choose your hair style) "damn sexy" i thought and quickly got up and help mom and auntie rose get up kanao help tanjiro up.

"Sorry for looking" tanjiro apologize and i was one my own wold admiring yn she looks sexy in that apron and i might see that every morning if we live together.

"No its okay the food is almost ready" nezeko said holding a spatula.

" We'll call everyone in" mom says and she elbows my side making me whine " tch, why so strong?" I ask myself.

"Okay" kanao said holding tanjiro's arms around her shoulder i decided to help and out him at my back.

We carry tanjiro to the dinning room and sat him at his seat. A few minutes later everyone started going to their seats.

"Hey if rose and kuchle are here then who's cooking?" Kenny ask then nezeko, isable and yn came in with food the kids went to their own seats me and tanjiro look at each other.

Then back to the food. Soon we started eating and kenny says something that almost blow our surprised " hey guess what kanao and yn tanjiro and levi have a surprise for the both of you" he says making me clench my fist.

" Eh really?" Yn look at me with her eyes looking through my soul like trying to read what the surprise is.

Then tanjiro decided to abounded me and kneel in front of kanao everyone gasp expect those who knows "kanao will you merry me?" He ask and took out a small box with a diamond ring.

"Yes" kanao said with blush on her cheeks and hug tanjiro i sit there glaring at him.

He then turn to me saying "sorry i got scared but i know you'll do great he said to me everyone look at me.

"Levi what's the surprise?" Mom ask tilting her head to the side

"Its gonna be...... Tonight" i say and stood up and then drag furlan to my room.

"yikes looks like tanjiro got scared" he said and i look at him.

"No shit Sherlock" i said with a hint of nervous in my voice i felt a hand on my shoulder and saw furlan.

"Don't worry i'm still going to help u i bet kenny will too" he reassure me and i nod.

Time skip

Reader's pov

Furlan told me that he want to take me somewhere so i agree and he told me to wear the dress he handed me a red one it has no sleeve after i put it on we went into a restaurant it looks fancy we went in and he left me in a room.

It has a table good for two people and then levi came in "hey levi do you know why-" i cut myself at my sentence cause he was wearing a tax and it looks hot on him i blush an look away before he could loon at me.

"Ummm...yn would you mind having dinner with me?" He ask and i look at him i don't think i have any blush left.

"Yea sure" was all i can say. We both sat down and started eating it was a awkward meal.

After we eat " thank you for the food levi but...why did you just ask me to eat dinner with you is there something bothering you?" I ask and he stood up and i stood up as well.

" Yn i've been meaning to tell you something" levi says as he had a pink tint on his cheeks but i didn't pay attention on that. Soon levi take a deep breath and said something that i never thought he would say.

" Yn l/n i really...... likeyouwillyoubemygirlfriend?" He ask very fast and I didn't catch that.

" Umm levi i think u should speak a little slower i didn't quite catch that" i said with a confused look.

" I said yn l/n i...really...like you and will you be my girlfriend?" He ask again this time i understand what he said and i look at me shock.

He look at me with nervously and i smile i went up to him and hug him " levi i like you too and yes i would like to be your girlfriend" i say in a happy tone i felt his arms around my waist.

I give him a kiss in the lips and move forward but he went in he deepen the kiss i melt into the kiss and my legs are giving up on me as i'm about to fall he tighten his grip on my waist.

We pull back for air and i see a tint pink in his cheeks and kiss him again this time he pin me to the wall he put his left legs against my pussy he started to rub it and we stop kissing my hips are wear his are.

"L-levi~" i moan his name i saw a smirk on his face "levi please stop rubbing my pussy" i beg and he did what i told me and he pays for the food and we are on our way back to the villa. But there was traffic and it was not moving.

I look outside and levi put his hands on my legs and started to rub it and him be his hands went up to my skirt rubbing my pussy i let out a moan and look at him.