Chapter 9

Reader's point of view.

'Mr. Ackerman said he'll be late since their is a traffic' i think to myself as i'm sitting outside mr. Ackerman's office since he told me to be the one who will be giving him the paperwork to him.

I look at the tablet that has Mr. Ackerman's schedule's.

Today's schedule
Meeting with mr. Smith in 9:30 - 11:30 am.
See the new product that the squads are assigned to 1:00-4:50 pm.
Paperwork from the new product that the wings squad has released from two days ago 4-50-6:00 pm.
Dinner with mrs. Kuchle Ackerman 6:15-8:20.
End of the day 10:00pm.

I sigh as i read the schedule 'looks like i'm going home late today' i thought then started typing on the computer that has the important information about every product, documents, employees and so on.

[A/n: Ok, ok you must be confused by the squads i'll explain. Mr. Ackerman A.K.A levi ackerman assigned every squads on a project for the new product they will be release in the future there are only 4 squads.
First the wings squad the members of this squad is eren, mikasa, and marco lead by erwin Smith the members are about 14 floors of the building or even more. Second the black fade 'dont ask' the members on this one is sasha, jean, connie, eld and gunter lead by isable 10 floors of members. Third the yuze the members on this one is petra, oluo, ymir, historia, reiner and berthold lead by farlan members are 18 floors people. Last Fourth the wuxin the members on this one is annie, and armin lead by non other than kenny ackerman almost 20 floors of people. And the rest of the floors of the building floors have 7 floors of anything the squads need for their projects, 1 floor cafeteria, and so on. The floor of this building is 90 floors and where they are now is the smallest building in the Ackerman corps the biggest is the main building 700+ floors.] -----sorry of i lack information on the story------.

Levi's point of view.

The traffic is so long it took 50 minutes to get to the building. I'm now at the elevator going on top where my office is.

Once i got there i walk past erwin, farlan, isable and Kenny's office until i finally made it to my office yn was there not even noticing me and so focus on the computer i roll my eyes before leaning on the wall next to her tesk and clear my throat "o-oh i'm sorry mr. Ackerman" yn said before standing up and dowing.

"Tch, tell me what is my schedule" i said coldly i saw her took a tablet and open her mouth to speak "you have Meeting with mr. Smith in 9:30 - 11:30 am after that you have to see the new product that the squads are assigned to 1:00-4:50 pm then paperwork from the new product that the wings squad has released from two days ago 4-50-6:00 pm then a dinner with mrs. Kuchle Ackerman 6:15-8:20 and our dismissal is 10:00pm. That's all" yn then look at me with a smile i nod.

" Okay what's the paperwork i have to do ?" I ask this time my hands on my pockets " i already pass it to your computer sir" she informed me i nod once again before going in my office.
I sat down and open my computer and saw the documents have been sent i click on one and i could have sworn i felt my eyes widen. I call yn in and she come in.

" Yes sir is there something wrong with the documents?" Yn ask worried and i show her the computer screen there....

Reader's point of view.

My blood run out my face and my jaw drop there i saw a girl naked with her butt facing the screen with a letter on down saying 'kiss my butt asshole' " tell me who sent you this document?" Mr. Ackerman ask in irritation on his voice forehead crumble together "i-i don't k-know s-sir w-when i review it before sending it to your computer it was perfectly normal" i say berely letting the my words out because his glaring at me.

" Are you sure you did your job?" He ask still glaring at me i nod rapidedly "tch, go and get the hacker in this building and get him here" i ordered me to and i quickly run out the office and put on call the haker of the building.

Miss yn is there anything i could to for you is your computer-

GET IN MR. ACKERMAN'S OFFICE RIGHT NOW HE IS MAD!

I'm on my way!

He hang up.

A few minutes later mr. Mike got here " is everything okay-" i cut him off by pushing him in mr. Ackerman's office and when he saw mr. Ackerman's face he went pale " m-mr. Ackerman is there i could help you with?" Mike berely able to let the words out while i hide behind him " get in here and hack who send this document"he said trying to keep his cool down.

" R-right away sir" mike run to mr. Ackerman's computer and started typing on it while mr. Ackerman is standing right beside him mr. Ackerman look at me i flinch "io brat come here so who ever sent this you will be calling them here so i could fire him" he said and i slowly walk towards his tesk "HURRY UP!" He yelled me and mike flinch and i run towards his tesk.

And stand beside him. A few second later mike spoke at this point mr. Ackerman has calm down and sitting on the couch " got it" mike spoke and look at me and mr. Ackerman.

"Its .........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who could it be?....