chapter 21: finale

3rd person pov

Levi woke up to someone knocking at his door once he opened his eyes a smile form on his lips in front of him is his now girlfriend sleeping peacefully.

Levi left the bed slowly trying not to wake up the girl who was sleeping on his bed and went to the door (he already has a robe on so don't worry about Levi going to open the door butt naked)
When Levi opened the door to see Lana giving Levi a death glare.

"Where is my mommy?" She ask and Levi let her in without saying a word Lana being Lana run towards her mother who was sleeping peacefully now awake from the sudden movement.

"Oh *yawn* good morning Lana...Levi"(Y/n) blush again remembering what had happened last night.

Levi smirk "good morning, beautiful" their actions made the little girl confused but shrug it off knowing its an adult stuff~

"Good morning mommy" Lana happily greeted her mother with a hug "mommy why as you naked?" The girl asks confused

(Y/n) look at Levi "well we made a baby" Levi said like it was nothing the Little girl just 'oh' and (Y/n)'s eye wide.

"Okay, it's launch now" Lana run out of the room and Levi look at the time.

"Well looks like we were both exhausted from last night" Levi smirk the girl blush before throwing a pillow at Levi.

"Levi, I feel sore" (Y/n) said sitting on the side of the bed while holding the blanket to cover her body.

Time skip\ 2 years later
Readers pov

I and Levi got married 3 months after tanjiro and kanao's wedding and now they have a baby girl. While nezeko got a boyfriend and Levi and tanjiro were overprotective brothers kinda scared the guy but in the end, they agree with a little treat.

I got pregnant with twins we let Lana pick the names and she chooses Takuma and Kazuma (ring any bells? School babysitter I think that's the name).

Hange and Erwin are in a relationship Hehehe I'm waiting for the wedding.

Everyone was happy well almost everyone petra's fiance got in a car accident a week before the wedding and now knight our driver got on a date with her and we're waiting for the result.

"Wait 'we're ' who else is waiting?" Levi asks while on his paperwork we are currently in his office with Takuma and Kazuma sleeping on the couch.

"The whole company" I answer. Levi just nods and went back to his paperwork and I'm still his assistant but my desk inside his office and let me tell you Levi gets easily jealous it's kinda cute.

After a long day, we finally went back home the kids are already asleep since we haired a nanny pieck finger she took the kids back home after we had our dinner in a restaurant.

^^^^^^^^^^^↑^^^^^^^^^^^°^
Hello, readers I finally finished one book and since this chapter is short I'm adding a sad story about Levi's father.

Let's start then

Levi was 6 years old when he and his father was going home from a father and son day together. Their last activity was riding a bike so Levi was wearing a helmet and some protection on his knees and elbow.

Levi was very close to his father and he was a carefree, happy, sweet kid but something change him.

Levi's father notice the break wasn't working and the only way to stop the car is if he crush it but theirs a possibility that he and Levi could die so he did what he had to do.

"Levi?" He called out his son who was at the back seat without his seatbelt "put your seatbelt on and could you put your helmet on" he said softly.

"Huh? Dad, I can put my seatbelt on but why the helmet?" Little Levi asks his father while getting his helmet.

"Oh... Well to show your mother that you wore it during our biking" hi chuckle and he looks at the mirror to see him on his seatbelt and helmet. "Levi I want to tell you something it's more like advice... Never regret your choices no matter how bad the world is you can find happiness never look back at the past just look back at your chooses and learn from it" he said almost tearing up.

"I will dad but why are you telling me this?" Little Levi asks tilting his head to the side.

But the father ignores his sons question and keeps going "tell your mother I love her very much" he takes a deep breath before continuing"and I love you and thank you for coming into my life......tell this to your mother ok?" He asks and the boy nods "Levi do me a favor and close your eyes and not open them until I said so okay?" Levi nods his head na closes his eyes.

Then everything went black. 2 days Levi didn't wake up he only got a scratch from the pieces of glasses.

When he did he ask his mother what happened and kuchle told him. Levi finally understand what does words for it was his final words and told his mother everything remembers and the mother broke down in tears after hearing those words.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So did you like the story and I'm so sorry about the confusion about the few first chapters I kinda change my mind and I'm way too lazy to edit it so sorry I hope you all understand.