Chapter 13

Levi's point of view.

Me and yn are standing in front where squad wings will tell me what is the results of the previous product that they publish last Friday "sir the product was....... SUCCESSFUL we were able to sell over 98% of the previous product" the secretary of the squad said with a smile on his face i nod "good, tell to the members of the squad that all of them will have a two days day-off" i said making the guy smile even more.

" Thank you sir" he said then quickly go to the elevator.

"Yn what's my next schedule?" I ask not looking back.

"Your next schedule is a meeting with mr kenny ackerman at 6:30 am to 7:00 am then lastly you have a dinner with mr and mrs Rico for the new partnership of both of your and their company" yn said and i nod then started walking to my office.

"Thank you yn you can have a 1 hour break" i said before entering my office i heard a 'yes sir' from her before i close my door.

Reader's point of view.

After levi close the door i put the tablet down to my desk and started walking to the elevator. Once i'm at the cafeteria i went to the fending machine and get some ice coffee i stayed there in the cafeteria alone for about a minute then got bored so i went back up to my desk.

"Yn~" i heard a whisper from my left ear i look at who it was and saw hange looking at me like she was about to scare me but it didn't happen and also i got scared so i scream.

"What!? What happened?!" Levi came out of his office in a panic like someone had turn his panic mode on but he saw hange laughing "tch, io shitty glasses what are you laughing at?" Levi ask but hange only pointed at me.

He look at me sitting on the floor looking like i've seen a goust "mr Ackerman i'm so sorry i scream like that" i apologize.

"Tch, its okay at least i know who's fault it is" levi said looking at hange before looking back at me he hand me his hand and help me up.

"Sorry yn i was not planning on scaring you" hange said fixing herself.

"That's a lie is it shitty glasses?" Levi ask hange and she burst into laughter.

"Y-yes so sorry yn i mean i know you are jumpy but i didn't know your were that jumpy" hange said between her laugh.

"Again sir i'm sorry for the interruption" i apologize again but mr Ackerman said 'its okay' then went back to his office. I look at hange.

And she was grinning "what?" I ask fixing my skirt.

"He likes you" hange said and her grin turns into a smirk "you like him too?" What hange said made me blood go up to my face.

"Hange noo no no no nooo" i immediately decline but she kept on grinning.

"Awww~ come on" she kept teasing me.

[A/n: hey reader's i just want to make an announcement about your personality
Sad when ever your sad you will not show it because it makes you think that if you ever let anyone see you cry you are making them feel the same way.
Happy when ever your happy you smile, giggle a lot, laugh, and so on your smile is cute to levi your giggle makes levi feel butterfly in his stomach your laugh makes levi and everyone around you smile.
Angry when ever your angry your are really scary like kushina from naruto your hair float your voice are scary and no one i mean no one can stop you when you are angry everyone would always find a safe place to hide from you until you calm down and not even levi cane stop you.
Depressed you actually never get depressed after lana came to your life but i'll tell you any way. You would eat a lot of ice cream and you would rap yourself in a blanket.
Excited you will keep your excitement in and don't let anyone see or sense you are excited.
Nervousness you would sweat a lot your stutter, you can't look at anyone in the eye and tremble or even trip.and love nervousness your sweat, stutter, tremble, blush, dont look at his eyes, and can't think properly.
Guilt when ever you feel guilty you would not look at anyone you will be silent for the time being until that guilt go away.
Okay i'm running our of ideas about your emissions now lets continue the story]