Chapter 6

Still in flash back.

I felt him kissing my neck. His hands slowly went to my brest when he is holding my breast he give it a squeeze i let out a yelp.

"So lara (yn_you)? Are you gonna give me what i wanted?" Mark ask " please not today its our daughter's birthday today"i said and he squeeze my brest titter and it hurt " tsk, I didn't ask for a useless daughter" mark said and it hurt me because zofia is my daughter and he just called her useless.

Then out of nowhere mark had already put me on his shoulder and he walk to our share bedroom once we were in he close the door i heard a 'click' sound it means he lock the door mark then went to the bed and toss me there and rip my cloths

End of flashback

Just remembering the days he would harass me i almost shed a tear but i pull myself together 'come on yn your out of harm so its okay' i thought and put mr Ackerman's tea on a small table and went to my own office which is just Infront of his.

Levi's pov

'shit levi your assistant just saw you pleasure yourself and its only her second day here tch, i just hope she forgets about it.....what the hell levi af course she won't its not everyday a girl see a guy pleasure himself' i thought in irritation.

I put my pants back on and went outside the door i open it and saw no one my gaze then went to the small table where the employees would put their paperwork when i'm out.

At the table i saw a black tea 'tch, levi you need to fix this fast or else she might tell hange' i thought.

I left my office and went to her's just in font of mine. I ready my hand to knock when she open the door "oh, good morning sir levi hoe can i help you?" She ask with a smile 'maybe she is pretending? " I thought " hey forget what you saw" i said coldly and she immediately nod " of course its not worth remembering anyway" yn said and i felt relive but a little disappointed?

" Good. Tell me what time is gojo saturo's meeting with me? "I ask her and she nod " its this afternoon 2 pm" yn answer politely and i nod then went back to my office as i open my door to my office i heard her door shut.

Reader's pov
Time skip

Its now lunch time and i was about to call hange before i go to the cafeteria with the others.

Hange's call

Hey~

Hello hange how is your day off going?

It going my way.
How about you?

Its doing fine.
Hey guess what

What?

I bump into petra this morning and she told me her boyfriend carlos-

WHAT?!

Petra told me that her boyfriend- i mean fiance-

Wait carlos ask petra's hand and marriage?!

Yes!
It's amazing right?

I'm gonna plan the wedding~

Haha hange don't tell anyone nor text, call, or chat anyone about this got it?

Yes
I promise

Okay
So what's your plan now?

Gonna pick up lana and go to the park

Oh okay make sure you don't let her out of your sight, okay?

Okay

Good now bye i'm hungry

Bye bestie

End of call

I sigh and left my office and was about to walk to the hall when i heard a door open i look behind me and saw mr levi "oh sir can i help you?" I ask with a smile "yeah. Did gojo saturo call ro something?" Levi ask with a blank face expression "no sir why?" I ask as i tilted my head to the side "nothing you can go get your lunch" he said before going back to his office.

Time skip.
After lunch.

I'm now walking my way to my office and i bump into mr. Smith "oh good afternoon sir" i greeted with a small bow "good afternoon ms. Ln good timing levi just mention that he wanted to talk to you" mr. Smith said "thank you for telling me sir" i said and bow before going to my bosses office.

I knock on the door hearing a cold voice said 'come in'. I open the door and step in "sir mr. Smith said that you mentioned that you wanted to talk to me?" I said with a smile he look at me "yes by tomorrow your desk will be move to the right sode of my office door" mr. Ackerman said and i was left confused about what he said.

"Sir please do respect may i ask why?" I ask and still have a smile on my face "well your my assistant and i need you to be in front of my office incase an employee want to talk with me he or she would know that i was there or doing something important and you as my assistant will stop the from knock and if your not on your desk it means i'm not in the office either" mr. Ackerman explain "okay sir" i said and bow a little before going out of the office.

I then enter my office and dump my ass on the chair before i went back to the computer that has emails and documents on it then started typing.

Time skip
At the meeting room.

I'm sitting behind mr. Ackerman and listen and mentally take notes on my head as mr. Saturo explain mr. Ackerman about his company.

After the meeting that went 3 hours straight me and mr. Ackerman stand up then mr. Ackerman and mr. Saturo shake hands before mr. Saturo left the room. Mr. Ackerman turn to me "did you take notes in your head during the meeting?" He ask and nod with a smile "good" was the only thing he said before leaving the room with me trailing behind him.

We enter the elevator and i push the botton of the elevator to go to the right floor.

Time skip

(A/n: sorry their was a lot of time skip's please do forgive me)

Its now time to go home. I'm in the bus me just sitting there trying to keep my self awake since its been a long day of typing, meetings, calls, emails and so on.

And finally the bus stop a few blocks away from the apartment building. I left the bus and enter the building and went to the apartment. I open it with my extra key hange had given me.

When i enter i saw that hange and lana is not home yet. I look around but....

Nothing......

~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think happened?