Chapter 18

READER'S POV 

it has been 3 days since we got here and levi has been acting really clingy to me i don't know why his being clingy but i like it.

LEVI'S POV

I have been being clingy to yn lately well that's what lana said and the reason for that is because i plan on telling her about my feelings and i'm ready to face her rejection the only people know about my plan was furlan, tanjiro, my little cousins, luna surprisingly kenny too they will help me through this.

And we are also helping tanjiro about his proposal to kanao. We planned to put our plan into action after tanjiro propose to kanao then it has to be at night since we have 4 days left before we leave we decided to do it on Friday.

Special pov/ kuchle's pov

Me, rose, kanao, nezeko, isable and yn are on a walk to the park since its been a while we visited this park and kanao or yn have not been here yet.

We all decided to have picnic we left the kids back at the villa since we need a day to ourselves. We took out our lunches and started eating.

"So yn do like levi?" Kanao ask her voice is low like a whisper. We all look at yn and she has a blush on her face a tomato red blush.

"W-what!? O-of-" yn was cut off my isable.

" Oh come on of course you do it really obvious you do your blushing and your daughter said it too" isable said proudly before drinking her strawberry shake.

Then yn look down you can see her blush went to her ears which was reavel because of her high ponytail. 'yong love' i thought with a sigh and change the subject cause yn doesn't look comfortable with the subject we are talking about right now.

Reader's pov.

I mentally thanked kuchle for changing the subject. We stayed at the park a while after we finished eating and went back before sun down.

When we arrived no one was there and when we checked the pool they ware swimming and playing on the pool we entered the backyard and they stop.

"Oh sister's didn't know all of you would be home early" mr kenny said who was just sitting on the edge of the pool.

"Yeah whatever its almost dark we don't want any of you having a cold next day" rose said and they all got out lana was wearing a one piece swimsuit with colorful flower designs on them.

Lana run to me and i rap her with the towel i look up to the pool without me even thinking my head just move and i saw levi still on the pool sitting on the edge half of his body still on the pool i snapped out of it and stop staring since i don't want anyone to notice.

I carry lana to the room we are staying at and give her a bath levi's hot body i then put lana on her pajamas since its almost dark and almost dinner time too so i let lana play with Sakura and her siblings.

I went into the kitchen to help make dinner when i get there i saw kuchle and levi. Kuchle was cooking and levi was leaning on the island next to him was a cattle and it looks like he was making tea and what flustered me is that he was wearing a white turtle neck sweatshirt it looks tight cause i could see his abs lining on the sweatshirt he was wearing a black pajama.

I quickly went to kuchle's side but of course i greeted him 'good evening' trying not to stutter good thing luck was on my side when i said that.

"Is there s-somthing i can help you with?" I stutter but she seemed not to mind since she knows why i stutter.

"Not really but can you make dessert?" Kuchle ask and i nod.

"What kind?" I then ask she look at me then back to smashing potatoes.

"Anything will do" she answer and i went to the fridge to find anything i could use so i took out an some fruits and slice them into cubes and a cream to make it tested sweet and then put them different containers i then put in the freezer which is huge by the way.

"Done is there anything else i can do?"I aske and she look at me.

"Okay can you get ready the table before i finish?" Kuchle ask and i answer sure.

I went to the dinning place and put the plates, utensils, and napkins after i was done kuchle was carrying the food so i help and put the food on the table.

We call everyone to eat. After dinner i took out the dessert and give them each one.

"Wow yn this taste is so good" rose said and i thanked her.

They look like they loved the dessert i made so i will make more tomorrow.

We all went to bed and drift off to sleep.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎
hello everyone sorry if this chapter is short i run out of idea so i hope you all like this chapter.