Chapter 20

(Y/n)'s pov

I woke up with my body feeling sore and a hand around my waist I look around and saw that this is not the guest room..... I remember everything that happened last night.

Flashback warning ⚠️ smut/lemon

When Levi and I arrived back no one was home Levi called his mother to ask where they are and she said that they are going to a restaurant since no one was in the mood to cook and Furlan said that they had already eaten dinner so they left without us.

Levi guide me to his room and motion me to come in so I did when I got inside Levi closed the door and I heard a click I turn to Levi and saw him with a smirk on his face" well since they are not here why not have fun?" Levi said in a husky voice especially in the fun one and I know what it means and I blush.

"S-sure," I said not looking at him.

"(Y/n) why are you not looking at me?" Levi ask and put his thumb under my chin and made me look at him with my red face he kissed me not gently but with hunger and lust I kiss him back before my back hit the wall.

I felt his hands go under the dress and then under my panties, I felt him smirk at our kiss he broke the kiss and look at me "(Y/n) you're already wet~" Levi's husky voice turns me on.

I blush and Levi slid my dress off and I'm only left with my matching (f/c) lingerie I felt an urge to cover my breast and I did still blushing I look away "(Y/n) theirs no need to be embarrassed" Levi said and unclip my bra, Levi, massages my left breast and suck my right breast I let out a small moan.

"Ah- levi~" Levi let go of my left breast and right looking at me Levi lift me and into his bed Levi undressed before Levi took my panties, Levi spread my legs and place his head close to p*ssy and started eating me I was a moaning mess "Levi!".

I release in his mouth " Levi!!" I took a deep breath.

Levi position himself into my entrance.
"Levi it's my first time please be gentle," I ask Levi nods putting his huge Croke into me it hurts but when Levi started thrusting I wave of pleasure came I started moaning when Levi started going at an unbelievable speed I moan louder.

"(Y/n) your- tight," Levi said with pink dust on his cheeks soon I felt nott on my stomach then I release Levi's thrust became more sloppy, and I can feel the hot liquid inside me.

Levi led beside me panting "that feels so good" Levi said before going back to position himself back in "round 2" Levi then thrust in me even harder.

End of flashback

I blush at the memory I put my hand on my neck remembering Levi's love bits.

I lead back this time facing Levi's sleeping face I close my eyes still feeling tired.

^^^^^^^^^^↑^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So how was the lemon?
Did you enjoy this chapter?

I'm so sorry if this chapter is short.

Don't forget to vote and comment your answers.