Chapter 15

Reader's pov

I woke up by the sun shaning to my face waking me up. I felt like i'm leaning on something or someone i look up and saw levi's sleeping face my eyes widen and i move away and then saw LANA SITTING ON LEVI'S LAP SLEEPING ON HIS CHEST.

Levi open his eyes probably because i move away so quick that it woke him up he look at me "good morning" was the first thing he said and his voice are so fvcking hot i felt my cheeks heat up.

"G-good morning" i stutter my words i then look at lana who was sleeping in his chest peacefully levi followed my eyes and his eyes landed on lana he didn't say anything "i-i should get her i-i'm sorry about that" i apologize.

"No its okay you don't wanna wake her up do you?" Levi ask and i nod i then felt my phone vibrate i opened it and saw a picture of me and levi i was leaning on his shoulder and he is leaning on my head then there was a message.

Hange: your awake are you?
Me: hange when did this happen?
Hange: dunno you send it to me
Me: what i was asleep the whole night
Hange: oh
Me: Don't oh me lana did this didn't she?
Hange: fine she did it because i said if she could make you and mr shorty be close and take a picture and send it to me i'll take her to the water park.
Me:WHAT?!
Hange: of come on you like levi so me and your daughter are helping you.
Me: then why not tell mr eyebrows that you like him first then i'll tell levi that i like him.
Hange: i-
Me: i'll be waiting

I then put my phone back to my small bag and look at lana again and i saw her sleeping peacefully on levi's chest i look at him and he is looking at her warmly. I smile at the scene i'm seeing then levi look at me i got flustered and quickly look away.

Time skip

We're in a gas station right since we need to go to the bathroom me and lana brush our teeth. Levi treat us for breakfast before we went back to the road.

I watch us lana look at the window and it reminded of when i first got her.

Flashback 4 years ago.

I was walking back to my apartment and before i could turn the key i heard crying i look down and saw a infunt the baby was crying laying on the basket covered by blankets to keep the baby warm i took the basket and turn the key unlocking the door i opened it and went in then close it using my foot.

Took the baby and calm it down before putting the baby down to my bed. I went back to the basket maybe their is something in for me to use to the baby and i saw a note i opened it and it says
' who ever got my baby please take care of her for me she just got born and i don't have any money to support her needs i barely even eat please take good care of my baby and god bless you' that was the letter says.

I look back at my bedroom door and felt guilty about the baby i explore the basket maybe a their is a name on it. But nothing i called my sister for help and she answer.

Hey little sis what why you call?
Maddie ask on the other line
I need help. I say
Why what trouble did you get yourself into this time? Maddie ask
No their is a baby on my doorstep i took it in my apartment and i saw a letter it says that i should take care of it. I said and i heard a gasp
Yn keep the child with you for the whole night i will be there tomorrow morning
Maddie said
Yea i can manage
I said
Good i'll ask mom and dad for hep too don't worry okay will be there tomorrow morning
Maddie reassure me
Okay

Then she hang up since it 5 in the afternoon the sun is still up i ordered baby food supplies for babys and my dinner.