Chapter 14

No one's point of view. Or 3rd person's point of view.

It now night time you, lana, and hange are eating levi will come and pick the two of you up in 3 hours so you and hange decided to eat dinner first.

"Lana do have anything you need?" You ask looking at your daughter drinking her water.

"Yes mommy" lana said smiling. You nod and started eating again.

Time skip.
Levi's point of view

Knight put my luggage on the trunk. Knight is my driver he'll the one who is going to drive me, yn and her daughter to the villa "sir we're ready" knight said i nod and entered the car.

Then i felt my phone vibrate from my pants i look at who was calling and it was my mom and of course i answer it.

Mom:
Hello levi
Levi:
Hi mom
Mom:
So are you, yn and her daughter on your way here yet?
Levi:
Nope not yet i'm just gonna pick them up why?
Mom:
Nana, sakura, aidan and ethan are excited to have a new friend.
Levi:
Yeah we'll be there by tomorrow midnight
Mom:
Oh okay.... Oh yea tanjiro and kanao are here
Levi:
What about nezuko?
Mom:
Nezeko said she'll be here tomorrow
Levi:
Okay bye mom i have to go
Mom:
Bye baby be careful
I hang up.

"Let's go to my assistant's apartment" i said to knight getting comfortable in my seat.

"Okay sir" he answered.

Your point of view.

I got a message from levi that he's on his way so me, lana and hange went down the building we're sitting near the entrance.

"Be careful okay" Hange said with a teary eyes.

"Don't worry hange we'll only be gone for 7 days its no big of a deal plus you live fine when me and lana haven't move in with you.

" Yeah but still" hange says as me and lana hug her.

" Don't worry we'll be fine" i reassure her.

Then we saw levi walk in the building (you and hange stop hugging) we all look at him, he also look back at us then i saw his eyes landed on lana.

"Let's go" levi said looking at me.

What levi is wearing

Your are wearing this

Ignore the scarf

This is what lana is wearing

And hange is wearing her pajamas

Me and lana stood up and follow levi a boy the with is waiting in front of the trunk then take the luggage off my hands then levi told me to hop in.

I said goodbye to hange before i hop in the car. Levi went inside and i'm at the middle since lana wants to be in the window.

"Yn?" Levi called me i look at him "this will be a long road trip so if you or your daughter need to go to the bathroom just ask" he said and i mod with a smile.

Soon enough lana fell asleep i give her a blanket just in case she felt cold And then put her pillow neck for her to sleep peacefully. I look at my side and saw levi staring at me.

"Sir?" I ask he just smile a little before looking back at the window that's a cute smile i thought then look at lana's side of the window.

Soon after i felt drifting off.

Levi's point of view.

I felt a weight on my shoulder i look at what it was and saw yn sleeping i took a a bit of her hair and tact it behind her ear.

I felt myself smile those she feel the same way i feel i thought to myself as i also felt sleepy i lay on her head and close my eyes.

Time skip.
Morning still levi's point of view.

I woke up to the sun shaning i open my eyes and the first thing i saw first was a little girl grinning i got flustered and kinda flinch then i remember yn being in my shoulder i look to my right only to see her sleeping to lana's side of the window i look at lana again.

"Why are you grinning?" I ask and she went back to the middle seat.

"Well i woke up to mom leaning on your shoulder and you are leaning on my mom's head and something pop in my mind" she said smirking.

" What?" I got confused why she has a smirk on her face.

" You obviously like my mommy and don't worry i'll help you get her" lana said with a hint of excitement of her voice.

"tch, no i don't" i say looking at her " and even if i do like your mother why would you help me get her to be mine?" I continue and she starts to grin again.

"First of, i wanted a father figure second, I didn't say that i'll help you get my mother to be yours.... So you just admit it without even knowing it yourself" lana said well one things for sure this girl is smart.

"Tch, fine you got me" i say in defeat then heard knight chuckle i give him a death glare and he stop.

"Don't worry i'll help you" lana said i look at her and said:

"I don't need help" i said and she give me a 'are you sure' look and i sigh " find but don't embarrass me or tell her anything" i warn her and lana nod.

Also she was sitting on my lap i look at my watch and saw its 6:00 am going back to sleep won't hurt, right? I thought and slowly close my eyes. I then felt a weight on my shoulder and i know it was yn and then i felt another on my lap and i open my eyes to see lana holding my sweater and sleeping i then look at my side and saw yn still sleeping.

I slowly close my eyes and went back to dream land.... With this kind of warmth i felt save and i think my insomnia won't bother me as long as i have this kind of warmth.

Lana's point of view

Once i feel like mr levi is asleep since i can heard silent snoring i took mommy's cell phone and took at picture of then and send it to aunt hange.

Me: aunt hange look
Hange: ohh~ your good
Me: yes i am
Hange: take more pictures okay?
Me: kay
Hange: now go back to sleep its still early
Me:okay.

I put the phone where i got it then went to sleep in mr levi's chest its well built and soft at the same time and warm so i was able to sleep.

My new assistant  (levi x reader) modern auOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara