Chapter 5

Hello reader's this chapter might get you confused because i kinda forgot where the last chapter stop and you might think i'm an idiot cause i could just read the last chapter that is true that i'm ready an idiot but their is a problem i can't open the last chapter so i'm stuck. This chapter will be the next day.

Reader's point of view.

Today i will be my second day of work. Hange said its her day off so she will be staying at home or go outside today she even said that she will take lana to the park today and i agree.

Hange lend me her car but i deny because i don't have a driving lance and I don't know how to drive. So i use public transportation.

I was sitting in a bus when i saw petra beside me all of a sudden i almost jump this cause her to look at me "oh hey yn didn't see you there" petra said with a warm smile "yeah same" i laugh nervously "oh is that why you flinch?" She tilted her head to the side and i nod.

"Oh sorry i'm kinda busy and I didn't notice you there" petra said and i smile "no its okay. By the way what are you doing?" I said and pointed at her phone "oh my boyfriend...." Petra then blush and i got the message "wow petra congratulations i'm so happy for you" i said happily and give her a hug "thanks".

"So when's the wedding?" I ask making my eyebrows going up and down teasing her and she blush once again "in 3 months" petra said shyly "oh~ who's petra's prince charming~ when are we gonna meet him~" i said teasing her she giggled "his name is Carlos" petra blush 'this guy better treat petra as a gentleman of else i'll kill him' i thought.

"So when are you gonna tell the others?" I ask as she is still blushing 'no wonder this Carlos guy fell for petra she's a model' i thought "later at lunch just keep it a secret and Don't ever tell hange cause she and sasha can't keep a secret in one minute" petra said in a treatment way i giggled and nod "i promise" i said.

"Okay. Hey how was your first day yesterday at work?" Petra ask "oh it was fine a little stressful but i'll get use to it" i answer petra nod "by the way i heard he has a special meeting today with gojo saturo" petra said and i nod "yeah he told me about it yesterday i heard his one of the best of the best CEO" i said petra nod "yeah he is".

A few minutes as we talk the bus stop and me and petra get out of the bus then walk to the company just a couple walks we bump into oluo on a corner "hey good morning oluo" i greet and he just 'tch' at me 'levi wanna be' i thought as my eye roll.

We all walk to the company and scan our cards before coming in. When we enter oluo and petra went to their own place of the building so we separated. I went to the elevator and push the button on the side of the elevator door i saw it go to 26 floor down to 25 floor it continues until it reaches 1st floor.

The door open reaviling an empty small room. I enter the elevator and push the button that says 30th floor it was the highest employees floor. Their was isable who i have bump into yesterday farlan who was the 3rd highest employee of the building.

As the elevator go up i just stand there thinking how is this day going to go 'hange told me that the 4th highest employee was isable the 3rd was farlan, erwin was the 2nd one and then their was levi the CEO of the Ackerman corps' i thought then the elevator stop it open reaviling an empty hallway i look at the screen that was on top of the elevator door and it says 15th floor.

'cafeteria' i thought as i left the elevator to get my boss his black tea. Once i was able to get his tea which isable left with a letter saying sorry can't give this to you in person i have paperwork but i'll see you at lunch bestie♥️ love_isable' i smile at her latter as i read it again.

I'm now inside the elevator waiting for it to reach 30th floor i check the time incase i loss track of time it says 6:56 am 'i still have a few minutes before i get late' i thought and soon enough the elevator stop at and open the elevator door i fast walk through the hall to my bosses office. Once i finally made it to his office door i knock and the only thing i heard was grunt of .........pleasure? I open the door and i saw mr. Ackerman pleasuring himself when he saw me he froze and i was quick to respond and close the door.

I lean on the wall and held the tea cup trying to remove the memory of what i saw off my mind just seeing his crock made me remind of mark's crock and how he would make me suffer with that big crock of his and for some reason i didn't get any pleasure when he would rape me.

Flash back

Today is zofia's (lana) birthday she's now 2 years old i was making a cake for her before i wake zofia good thing mark let me go to the kitchen where the knife's is.

I was almost done when i felt heavy arms over my waist i felt shivers go through my spine 'please don't be horny' i begged in my head.

"H-hey mark do- do you need anything?" I ask out of fear he just bend in my neck and nuzzles in the i felt his hands went under my pants i shed a tear. "M-mark do you need anything?" I ask again this time barely getting the words out.

" Now now lara (Yn_you) i need you to pleasure me~" he said in a husky voice i could feel him smirk and he kiss the back of my neck"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello reader's how are you?
Me? I completely forgotten about wattpad because of school. Sorry for the wait.

Remember i will only publish once or twice a week with one or two chapters.

Well enjoy the next chapter