Chapter 3

Hange's pov.

Yn left the room and i went up to her and whisper "so?" She look at me and whisper back "they said they will call me within 24 hours and if i don't get any call means I didn't get pick" i then nod and let her walk out and in to the elevator.

Once yn was out levi, erwin a d furlan came out of the room and levi spoke "tch, i already picked a new assistant now out you stupid brats!" Levi yelled making me and isable flinch. And then the girls got mad and their was yelling like 'but that girl is the only one you interview' and 'its no fair i have a sexy body and you have not even interview me yet' and so on.

Levi got piss off but took a deep breath and said "i still have a spare spot if any of you want it" levi said making the girls go silent no one talk or even move a muscle "levi what spot?" Furlan ask "the one in the cafeteria" levi said and erwin clear his throat "girls please leave the building because we still have paperwork" and then the security came in and drag the girls out.

Then everyone look at me " four-eyes that brat named yn is living with you right?" Levi ask with a cold tone and i nod " good call her and tell her she have the job and she starts tomorrow" levi said and walk away with furlan trailing him.

Reader's point of view.

I got out of the building and went to a tea/coffee shop. As i was drinking my tea/coffee i heard a female voice i look up abd saw a beautiful woman waering a business suit she has milky colored skin, beautiful reven black hair, dark blue steel eyes and have some curls on the end of her hair. She said " is this sit taken?" She said with a calm voice.

" Yeah it is" i said and smile at her she smile back before sitting in front of me " is there no more sits left?" I ask and take a sip of my tea/coffee " yes but you wouldn't mind me sitting here right?" I gently shake my head no and said "no its kinda boring without someone i could talk too" i said sweetly " my name is kuchel by the way how about you?" Kuchel ask and i look at her " my name is Yn ln i'm new in the town" i said and a boy give kuchel her tea.

" I see so where do you work?" Kuchel ask "oh, i was hoping to work at the Ackerman corps as an assistant well i'm still waiting for the call" i answer before drinking my tea/coffee "hey how about you kuchel where do you work?" I ask "i work at-" kuchel was interrup by my phone i look at it and its hange i answer her "sorry i got to take this" i said to kuchel " don't worry its okay"

Hange

Hey hange why you call

You got the job and you start tomorrow morning

Really?

Yes and i'll see you and lana at lunch

Okay

Good see you later

Wait hange who am i gonna be working with again?

Oh the CEO of the Ackerman corps

Oh okay i'll see you later

Bye~

Hange hung up

"So who was that?" Kuchel ask "that it was hange and she said i got the job...an di thought the call was gonna be at noon or something" i said to kuchel "i see well good luck, and i have to go i still wanna see my kids see you~" kuchel stand up and went to the door then wave elegantly.