Chapter 4

Reader's point of view

Me, lana and hange are now eating dinner on hange's apartment we went to drive thru at a Chinese restaurant.
"So lana did you make friends today?" Hange ask lana look at hange and smile "yes i made a lot of friends" lana answer happily.

Hange nod and look at me "ready for your first day of work tomorrow?" Hange ask i look at my food without any expression on my face "was isable testing me at the waiting room this morning?" I ask hange and look at her "yeah because lately when one of the worker spread the news that levi was finding an assistant one girl that levi haired didn't do anything but to try and seduce levi and it ended up for zeke to get information about the new product we were making and Zeke stole it" hange explained.

"after that levi fired the girl and didn't trust anymore girls who would wanna be his assistant and ask isable to discuss herself and pretend to be just like any other girls"hange added while looking down " okay, good to know"i said simply and started eating again.

Lana is now asleep in her room and u went to the kitchen and saw hange doing the dishes i went to her to help " here let me help you" i said and i went to her "no its okay" hange she before letting a yawn out "oh really?" I ask teasing voice"okay fine you do the dishes and I'll go and take a shower" hange said before going to the bathroom.

Time skip morning

We drop lana to the kindergarten and me and hange are heading to work i'm a bit nervous "you don't have to worry i'll take you to his office" hange said she must have thought i was thinking about how to get to my bosses office "yeah" i said scratching the back of my neck.

Special point of view levi's

I just got to my office its now 6:58 am to pass the time for my 'new assistant' to arrived i did my paperwork from yesterday its not much so i'll be abl to finish it in time.

A few minutes later i heard a knock " name and business?" I ask " hange zoe sir your new assistant is here" shitty-four eyes said " come in" i said and i saw the hange with the girl i hired yesterday she wears a woman suit colored black and a black heal "good morning sir levi" she greeted " tch, tell me your name" i command she rose an eyebrow but spoke "Yn ln sir" Yn said and i signal hange to get out of my office.

" Ummm.....sir do you need a tea or coffee?" Yn ask and i look at her " yeah i want black tea" " yes sir" yn then left my office a few seconds later yn pop her head at the corner of my door "sir where is the cafeteria?" She ask "tch, 54th floor" i answer and look back at my paperwork again "thank you" she said before leaving again.

Once she was back i made her take erwin's paperwork and take it to him "yes, sir" yn said.

Reader's pov

Its now lunch time and hange took me to the cafeteria. For lana's kindergarten hange and i hired a nany while we at work.

Hange made me sit with a few people on the table "guys meet yn ln levi's new assistant and also my friend" hange said in a excited tone "hi everyone" i greet them "come on guys introduce yourself" hange said and a boy with emerald eyes "hi i'm eren yeager and i'm 29 years old" eren said and then a blond boy stood up "my name is armin arlet and i'm also 29 years old" he then sat down.

The a girl with a red scarf around her neck spoke "i'm mikasa ackerman also 29 years old" i remember she's levi's cousin. They all introduce themselves theirs eren, armin, mikasa, Annie, reiner, bert, historia, ymir, marco, jean, connie, sasha, petra, oluo, eld, and gunter.

We all started eating a chatting at the same time "Yn i hope you will be able to stay here longer cause i already see you as a friend" sasha said while staffing herself a french fries "yeah hange warn me about that but i'll try my best to stay in this job" i said and they all nod.

In levi's office
Levi's pov

I was eating my lunch that mom made me. I'm just sitting on my chair looking at the view in front of me then i heard a knock name and business?"i ask "levi its me erwin" said to the other side of the door "come in" is said and drink my tea.

Erwin came in "what do you want?" I ask and look at him "i'm here to ask how was the new assistant?" Erwin ask and i think "she's good not like the other girls she might stay here" i said before i look at the view of the city again "i see, well that's it i'm gonna go" erwin said and i heard the door close.

After a few minutes i heard another knock "tch, name abd business?" I ask annoyed "yn i'm here because you have a meeting in 10" yn said on the other side of the door i then heard her foot steps lead to her own office next to mine.

I got up and fix my self then went to the meeting room.

Reader's pov

Sir levi said to wait for him on the door of the meeting room he made me held his phone he said to get him if someone called. Good thing theirs a chair i sat there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for chapter 4.

A/n:
I might add the marley characters or even characters from another animes but i dunno just wait for my imagination to come.