Chapter 2

~next day~
Hange's pov

I woke up to the smell of bacon being cooked i stood up and immediately open my door only to see lana and yn cooking together having fun 'this is cute to watch' i thought to myself.

"So what's for breakfast?" I ask and the two looked at me and smile "bacon, eggs, and fried rice!" Lana spoke happily i heard yn giggled "so is it finish?" I ask because i'm starving. "It'll be ready in a minute" yn answer lana sat beside me and whisper "can you find my mom a man?" Lana ask and i nod she smile at me and i lean in to her ear "maybe levi Ackerman will do, do you agree?" I ask her and she then says.

"I wanna know how he will make my mom feel and then i'll might consider it" lana said with a giggle ' disparate this girl grown up with a agresive father she still can smile' i thought to myself. "Okay done now who's ready to eat?" Yn ask and me and lana said at the same time "me!" Yn giggled then put the food on the table.

We dig in and talk about the plans today first is going shopping for lana second, is shopping for yn third, is going to the salon.

When we we're done yn wash the dishes and i give lana a bath. After i took her to her room for yn to change her up while i take a shower after i went out and saw lana waearing a flower dress and a red shoes she look so adorable we then heard yn's door close we saw her holding a towel i give her space to hget in the bathroom.

I put on a white sweater the nake is covered, dark blue jeans, white shoes and i tied my hair into a poinytail but leaving some hair on the side of my facel. I walk out of my room with a small backpack i out my personal bilongings like my phone, wallet, lipstick and a few more.

Soon after yn left her room she was wearing a black sweater with the wings of freedom on it, she wears black jeans, black shoes, a little bit of make up, her hair was tied in a bun and she has a perse across her shoulder then to her waist.

We all first went to the children's cloths and brought lana new cloths underwears and even shoes since i'm the assistant of erwin smith vice president of the Ackerman corps and i got a high salery. Next we went to the toy shop then to the school supplies store and yn brought her cute school supplies we enjoy buying lana things but we have to get back to my car so we can still shop for yn's.

Next we went to buy yn cloths, underwears, work cloths, new shoes, and make up and also i kinda bought things too. Next we went to the salon.
Yn's hair was change from brown to h/c (hair color) her hair was then cut (short/ shorter) and yn got her nails done. Lana's hair color didn't change she had (h/c) same as yn it was then cut her hair a little bit and i made my nails done too.

When we got home lana was now sleeping since its monday tomorrow i have work and lana have kindergarten i called Erwin.

Call erwin

Hello sir?

Hello hange is there something wrong?

No sir i'm just calling if the spot for levi's assistant still open.

Oh yes it is the interview is tomorrow. Why? Do you have a friend in mind?

Yes sir can you sign her up please

Hange as much as i want to help your friend but the signings was cut last Friday