Chapter 11

Levi's point of view.

I'm at my office minding my own business doing paperwork and typing at my computer when someone called me from my phone i pick up the phone and immediately knew who called its aunt rose "hello~ how's my nephew doing?" Aunt rose ask "aunty i'm-" i was cut off by her "YOUNG MAN DON'T YOUR DARE TELL ME YOUR Busy" she yelled at the other line.

I look at the phone with the 'your too loud' look even tho she can't see it "good now tell me are you going to the family villa next week with your new assistant little sissy told me about it" aunty said i rolled my eyes of course mom would tell her older sister about my new assistant "first of all yes i coming to the family villa next week and second why do you want me to bring my assistant?" I ask i heard giggled on the other line and who its my little cousins.

"now now levi we just want to know how she is that's all" aunty rose said " fine i'll ask her if she wants to come" i told her and i heard a little girl's voice "cousin levi can you please bring us presents?" My little cousin ask " okay i will nana" i told to the phone i lay my back to my chair and turn it around to my huge window with the view almost the whole city.

" Yeppy!" I heard nana's sister and brothers cheer i smile 'well it is been awhile since i've seen those trouble makers' i thought "okay lele you continue your work so you finish early and meet you mother" aunty said i put my hand through my hair in irrigation i hated when she call's me lele "Don't call me-" but before i could finish my sentence she hang up. I click my tongue and put my phone back to the side of my table someone message me.

I look at it and its big bro tanjiro [demon slayer anyone?]. I look read the message it said hey bro how are doing mom said she called you second's ago. Sorry to interrupt but can you help me propose to my girlfriend at the villa next week. I can't just tell my little siblings they would reveal the surprised in a matter of seconds so i trust you can you help me?

I replied with a simple 'okay' and he replied with a 'thank you' i put my phone back down and started typing again.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A/n: okay so here in my story kenny and kuchle has sister named rose ackerman my oldest child in the family who run away from home when her father told her that she will take on the family business and since rose has a dream of her own she run and came back when she had learn her little sister is sick so she help kenny take care of their sister.
Years later rose got merried she had 4 kids the one levi called big bro tanjiro is the oldest child 35 years old, nana is the second oldest 5 years old, sakura the third's oldest 4 years old and the twins aiden and Ethan 3years old.
I know tanjiro is very old to have such so young siblings well.

Tanjiro ackerman is adopted at the age of 10 years old. When levi met tanjiro he and tanjiro became very close that levi saw him as a big brother. Now tanjiro has his own business. Girlfriend kanao.

Levi enjoys his cousins presences included mikasa.
And i'll keep on adding characters latter on the future chapters.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Reader's point of view.

Its now time for levi's dinner with his mother and we are now on are way there i'm just looking at the side window of the car. When levi spoke "you will be joining me and my mother at this dinner" he informed me my eyes widen i look at him confused "sir why do i have to go its you and your mother's dinner" i said "tch, mom wants to meet you" he said and i nod.

Time skip.....sorry i'm just tired and also lazy.

We are now sitting on the table waiting for levi's mom it looks expensive i've been into a lot of expensive restaurants since mark would take me with him on his business meetings.

Me and levi didn't talk until a light pale skin hand was in my shoulder so fast that i didn't notice it "hello you must be yn right?" She ask before sitting down. " Yes mrs. Ackerman"i said " oh no need to call me that just call me kuchle" she said i look at my boss and he nod saying his okay with it.

"Now levi your taking to the family villa right?" Kuchle ask my eyes widen 'wait what!?' " mom i haven't ask her yet levis said kuchle look at me "yn do you wann come with us to meet the Ackerman family next week?" She ask holding my hand gently.

"I would love to but if mr Ackerman agreed me to it and also i have a daughter to tale care" i said "oh come on of course levi would agree plus he needs a break so do you and let your husband-" she stop when she look at my hand "boyfriend?" Kuchle ask i shook my head 'no' " i see your a single mother are you?" Kuchle ask " yes i am" i said and the silence became awkward.

" Oh i know you could take your daughter woth you" she said and i look at levi " Don't look me its your decision not mine" he said before continueing eating I don't wanna disappoint my bosses mother so u agreed.

When i got home i told lana and hange about this and hange agreed to it so did lana.

The next day levi told me that they leave next week Monday night and its still wenday so i ask how long we are gonna be there he said the whole week.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

A/n: hello Reader's my exam week is over so i can now publish chapters freely.