Chapter 7

Levi's pov.

Its now 8:43 pm and i'm at the park walking after a long day i need a fresh air. As breeze slap my face i would take a deep breath to calm my self.

I saw a bench and went to it and sat down. I look at the lake in front of the bench. I saw the moon reflected in the water. 'tch, wonder what's my schedule tomorrow... I forgot to ask yn' i thought and took my phone and call her.

Yn ln....

Sorry the number your trying to connect might have their phone off.

Was the only thing i can hear from the other line. I just let it be and i'll ask her about it tomorrow morning. A few minutes later i feel something pulling my blazer "ummm mister can you please help me?" I sweet little girl's voice spoke i look to where it came from and saw a small child about 3-4 years old has tears on her cheeks with Puffy eyes.

"Hey are you okay brat?" I ask no expression on my face "mister i need help can you help me find my auntie?" The little girl ask "yeah i can but i need to know what your auntie's name and look and also your name" i said and she look at me with those puffy eyes i couldn't help but whip her tears "my name is lana and my auntie's name is hanje she have glasses and red-ish hair" the little girl explain 'tch, its shitty glasses brat' i thought.

"Tch, come on you brat let's take you to the police station and maybe your auntie is there" i said and she nod i stood up and start to walk when i look down she is not following "io brat are you gonna come or what?" I ask coldly and she flinch "mister i-i'm t-tiered m-my legs are hurting a bit" the girl said between her sniffing.

I sigh and went back to her and carry her "tch, lets get this over with i still have work to do to tomorrow" i complained and went out of the park good thing their was a police station just in front of the park entrance.

I walk inside the police station and all look at me but I didn't care i went to the police that was behind a computer "io you" i said coldly making everyone flinch even the girl i was carrying " y-yes sir a-ackerman?" The police lady shutter " i'll leave this kid here she said she's looking for her auntie and she's lost" i explain and she quickly nod " please sir put her on one of the chairs and will take care of her" she said and i nod i went up to the chair she pointed at sat the kid there.

" Now brat after this i hope you learn your lesson to not go where ever you go got that? "I ask and she nod for some reason i saw yn in her but i put the thought aside " mister may i know your name? "The brat ask " tch, its levi ackerman"i said and she smiles and thanked me and i left the police station and went home.

When i got home i saw the maid's were chatting before noticing me and i went up to my room only to be stop by farlan " io let mr through i wanna rest" i demand coldly he look at me " where have you been? "He ask " at the park getting fresh air"i answer he nod and let me through " oh yeah mom said she'll visit the company tomorrow" farlan said before i enter my room.

'tch, for some reason i want wife'

Reader's pov.
When you got home and no one was home and in levi he was talking to the girl.

I immediately call hange and she immediately answers.

Hange call.

Hange where are you and lana?

I'm at the park and i lost lana.

Hange please tell me your laying?

I'm so sorry yn but i'm doing my best to find her i promise

Hange meet me at the entrance of the park.

Okay.

End call.

I hurried to the park and when i got there i saw hange standing there full of worry on her face "hange!" I call out to her "yn i'm so sorry I didn't mean to lost her" hange apologize but i ignore it "hange come on their is no time for that lets go to the nearest police station and ask for help okay?"i ask hange and she nod.

Hange lead me to a police station we went to the lady typing on her computer " hello how can i help you?" The red haired lady ask " i'm here to report a missing child from the park and can we get help to find her?" I ask and she look at me calm " miss please do tell me your name and the child's gender, name, hight, age, and the last cloths the child is wearing" she said " yes, girl, lana ln, about 36cm, 3-4 years old, and the last thing she was wearing hange tell them" i said hange nod.

" Lana was wearing a baby blue sweater, blue jeans, white shoes, a cute pig tails and wears a necklace that has her name on it" hange explain and the lady nod "please follow me to see if its your child that was given here by mr. Ackerman himself saying the girl got lost" the woman said and she leads us to a room where lana sat i went up to her and hug her tight.

" Mommy! "Lana exclaimed she hug me back " i'm so happy your okay"i said to her and hange join in " wait mr. Ackerman send you here? "Hange ask in confusion " yes he was kinda cold but he carry me here"lana said and me and hange look at each other " mr. Ackerman taking a girl to the police station for her mother to get her? " Me and hange spoke surprised.

" Woah hahahah i wonder if he might have seen you in her that get him to take lana here"hange laugh but i just look at my daughter surprised" he carried you here? "I ask and lana just nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~••~•
*Screaming in happiness* levi met your daughter and then carried her to the police station for you and hange to pick her up .....